The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bought one. Please dont ask where or which since that talk is not allowed on the thread :smile:

Last edited:
I think nike knows and accepts in a way that people use bots.

Seems like they are really more concerned about people getting greedy and copping multiple pairs under the same name / address. That is just blatant and those orders should be cancelled. If your going to get multiple pairs at least make a lil effort and use different address / payment.

So I run 175/75 with a 5ping I guess I'm ok there, now I know u can search by style code on non TLO releases and keep refreshing until they are live and add to cart but what are early links on TLO and how do you get them?
the ping that matters is the ping to Nikestore.

Can your speed be too fast? Like to where Nike will think you "cheated" or something?

My **** 500-600 MBPS...sometimes 700. 5-9 ping upload speed 50-90

Read the whole thread
You act like I'm some ignorant f*** and didn't look through all 119 pages of this thread...I did so now I am asking for help. Your post isn't helpful so just move on, you bought your bot anyway and I'm putting work into mine. That's what makes you and I very different.

I am still trying to figure out what's up with my code, and just decided to simplify testing it out instead of installing it into Chrome off the bat...

So I used the console to enter the JS code and I'm getting this error (which I imagine is of course why it doesn't even start up):
  1. Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'innerHTML' of undefined VM1336:13

1. twitterScanVM1336:13

2. (anonymous function)​​​​
​​

Help on this to begin with, please?

Last edited:
You act like I'm some ignorant f*** and didn't look through all 119 pages of this thread...I did so now I am asking for help. Your post isn't helpful so just move on, you bought your bot anyway and I'm putting work into mine. That's what makes you and I very different.

I am still trying to figure out what's up with my code, and just decided to simplify testing it out instead of installing it into Chrome off the bat...

So I used the console to enter the JS code and I'm getting this error (which I imagine is of course why it doesn't even start up):

1. Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'innerHTML' of undefined VM1336:13

1. twitterScanVM1336:13

2. (anonymous function)​​​​

​​

Help on this to begin with, please?

Is OK my man, sorry for getting under your skin a bit there... I remembered if im correctly method or cable4god posting a fix for for the free chrome extension few pages ago and thats why i said read the thread cause it's in here somewhere, if that doesnt relate to your bot excuse me for being ignorant :wink:

But anyways back to your question. Im sorry cannot help with that error hopefully others in here can point you to the right direction.

I have no clue, I go to an undisclosed location lol. Basically a computer lab

Yea, i'll test new campus connection next January

Last edited:
Is OK my man, sorry for getting under your skin a bit there... I remembered if im correctly method or cable4god posting a fix for for the free chrome extension few pages ago and thats why i said read the thread cause it's in here somewhere, if that doesnt relate to your bot excuse me for being ignorant
wink.gif

But anyways back to your question. Im sorry cannot help with that error hopefully others in here can point you to the right direction.
Yea, i'll test new campus connection next January
You're talking about the bot though right? I'm only talking about the separate (in my case at least) link grabber which is a JavaScript code.

Last edited by a moderator:
the ping that matters is the ping to Nikestore.
Is it possible to check your ping to the nikestore?

open a command prompt and type: ping www.nike.com

Correct me if I'm wrong but wouldn't you want to use www.store.nike.com? :nerd:
yeah my mistake. if you ping www.nike.com you get a 22.xx.xx.xx ip. just ping nike.com with no www

All good boss, just wanted to make sure I did it right.

Can someone please help me out with the twitterscan script? My brain is fried I've been working on this all day.

Can someone please help me out with the twitterscan script? My brain is fried I've been working on this all day.
Dont waste your time with it. Find an Alternative, its not consistent, and it was designed for Twitters old Interface. People have turbo charged versions of this now. 
mean.gif

Dont waste your time with it. Find an Alternative, its not consistent, and it was designed for Twitters old Interface. People have turbo charged versions of this now. 
mean.gif
Oh, well **** I wish I knew that before I wasted my entire day on it...

Would it be stupid of me to ask someone here to hook it up with a version for the new Twitter, or at least some code to get me started please?

Oh, well **** I wish I knew that before I wasted my entire day on it...

Would it be stupid of me to ask someone here to hook it up with a version for the new Twitter, or at least some code to get me started please?
Not likely to happen, people don't like to give handouts around here. 

And an Entire day is nothing, i was stuck for a Week on this ****, and im actually saavy in Code and computers, it's definitely not for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom