The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
on a different note.

the dude that was in charge of the twitter rsvp at nike georgetown got the can.
those inside sources 
smokin.gif
 maybe ill finally have a chance there again. after youve destroyed them a few times 
indifferent.gif

some people got the error connection and said they got order confirmation or it still added to cart eventually
I got connection error, I also saw the 1 in my cart too, but when I refreshed, the one disappear. Whatever trick they're doing they sure got my half a sleep eyes tripping.
I was playing around with some instances and added the PRELUDES maybe 10-15 seconds before 8 AM and before Nike tweeted - observed the shoe go into the cart.  Then within minute after Nike tweets - the shoe gets taken out of the cart with an error message.

Seems like they are doing something in the background.

I was playing around with some instances and added the PRELUDES maybe 10-15 seconds before 8 AM and before Nike tweeted - observed the shoe go into the cart.  Then within minute after Nike tweets - the shoe gets taken out of the cart with an error message.

thats really good intel... nike actually trying to prevent on the front end... "golf clap"

samething happened to me with wtk, manually added before twitter link, started checkout process, clicked next step on checkout process and got an error screen, refreshed and the shoe was gone from my cart. luckily i had added another pair on my tablet and was able to checkout and my order  is still pending as of now.

Nike obviously understands people are getting the links early, before the link is tweeted out.  They probably have an auto empty cart provision, if the add to cart and checkout process begins before 8:00am. Makes sense.  Sounds fair.

on a different note.

just in time to test this rsvp script i workin on

anyway, has seriously no one in here logged into a rsvp service with their own twitter account, we need to see those dm time stamps 
nerd.gif

on a different note.

anyway, has seriously no one in here logged into a rsvp service with their own twitter account, we need to see those dm time stamps 
nerd.gif
just purchase an rsvp with rnsd or sneakerrsvp and view the timestamp source.

if they don't hit - refund + free info

if they hit - shoes + info

i think the taxi rsvp will be a good spot to get the info since - the buy in would be cheap.

:smile:

How do you find the time stamp down to seconds?
you need two timestamps.

one from the tweet of the nikestore that was DMed and one from the actual DM.

i think the difference is resolved in seconds.  

if you want to make sense of these numbers - they are UNIX timestamps.

view the source

Thank you very much for the info, I was able to find the time difference but it does me no good because I use no bots and I can't manually send a DM at the exact time to the second everytime.

Last edited:

on a different note.

anyway, has seriously no one in here logged into a rsvp service with their own twitter account, we need to see those dm time stamps :nerd:

just purchase an rsvp with rnsd or sneakerrsvp and view the timestamp source.

if they don't hit - refund + free info
if they hit - shoes + info

i think the taxi rsvp will be a good spot to get the info since - the buy in would be cheap.

:smile:

Next week we are going to start using our own accounts. I'm sure you of all people know or can figure out the delay though.

Last edited:
Thank you very much for the info, I was able to find the time difference but it does me no good because I no bot and I can't manually send a DM at the exact time to the second everytime.
post or PM the differences lol

But didn't people have the early link for the WTK's? I didn't hear anything about those being kicked out of the cart.

I personally think nike was trying something new out making the gloves non TLO. The early links are making nike look really bad.

But didn't people have the early link for the WTK's? I didn't hear anything about those being kicked out of the cart.

I personally think nike was trying something new out making the gloves non TLO. The early links are making nike look really bad.
Nike botched the WTK release.. they were actually searchable by style #... so technically if you added/and checkout before tweet.. its shouldnt have been flagged.. The Preludes however, were TLO which is proobably why they got kicked... 

and my theory is that nike wanted to do do similar thing with the WTK, but IT dropped the ball... 

but they are adding something on the front end,, way to many connection errors, and line kick outs to be just a coincidence

Last edited:

many are not forthcoming with info.

I find it hilarious that Nike IT dept and Meg are probably big time lurkers on this thread, making them counter every move posted by you all. May want to take more of it to DM imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom