The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nike saw people checking out on Kobes before they even tweeted it and put a hold on the whole thing. Just search twitter, there are screens of people who checked out via Nike mobile. ( That's their last resort because PC early links dont work anymore. )

Last edited:
Nike saw people checking out on Kobes before they even tweeted it and put a hold on the whole thing. Just search twitter, there are screens of people who checked out via Nike mobile. ( That's their last resort because PC early links dont work anymore. )
I thought I saw someone in the bred 1 thread mention that the preludes were pulled from stores, too? Could be wrong, it was early and I was focused on getting my pairs.

Edited to be more specific.

Last edited:

I thought I saw someone in the bred 1 thread mention that these were pulled from stores, too? Could be wrong, it was early and I was focused on getting my pairs.
Nah, people checked out.  It was time for it to come to an end or at least be slowed down, way too many people were passing the links around.

Last edited:

Nah, people checked out.  It was time for it to come to an end or at least be slowed down, way too many people were passing the links around.
I meant that the preludes were pulled from stores, my wording was weird.

How does one even get an early link?

Is it in the source code of their twitter page or are Nike people giving it out?

Not sure they decided to hold or real difficulty on their end.  Nike Europe weren't able to release due to technical issue so I'm guessing something went wrong with Nike US as well.

Damn. Anyone have any luck this morning on the breds? Early links on those as well? I need to know the secret. =/ also, the inconsistency of encrypted tweets concerns me. I'm always on edge. This morning my scanner picked it up but it was too late. Does nike just pick and choose which tweets are undetectable by a variable name search? It seems like they cut out all of that ish for the preludes.

Last edited:
Update - still deciding about the thread but I'm leading towards keeping it open. OG I thread has been painful to moderate today. All my time is in there.

I will just block users that like to troll or clown people and then delete their posts.

I still need help with a page one FAQ.

Update - still deciding about the thread but I'm leading towards keeping it open. OG I thread has been painful to moderate today. All my time is in there.

I will just block users that like to troll or clown people and then delete their posts.

I still need help with a page one FAQ.
I got some free time coming in a couple hours. I'll put something together.

first time using a bot this morning for the Breds. i used a twitter link grabber and that thing was SOLD OUT. how the heck does that happen? are there SUPERIOR bots or something? :smh:

first time using a bot this morning for the Breds. i used a twitter link grabber and that thing was SOLD OUT. how the heck does that happen? are there SUPERIOR bots or something?
mean.gif
Yep. All bots aren't the same. If you're using any kind of bot then auto refreshes the twitter page, you didn't stand a chance for the bred 1 release. I know some people who have premium bots that struck out. This release was a lot more limited than some thought. The fact that early links are going around doesn't help either. A release like this comes down to milliseconds even with the best bots. Thats when internet speed, ping and even cpu speed come into play.

Heard bred had early link. Hope nike patch it. No chance

if they had a prelude early link then they surely had a bred 1 early link.

its usage is more rampant than me randomly giving it out on IG.

'cause i aint do nothing for this weekes release in the US and both bred 1s and prelude 4 sold out with the quickness

I KNOW NOTHING OF AN EARLY LINK FOR THE BREDS. I'M SURE IT WAS OUT THERE SOMEWHERE BUT NOT AS WIDESPREAD AS THE KOBE LINK. I DON'T CARE ABOUT EARLY LINKS AT ALL OR GO LOOKING FOR ANY BUT AN EARLY LINK WAS SENT MY WAY TODAY. IF I'M ABLE TO COME ACROSS AN EARLY LINK THEN YOU CAN BET THAT THING WAS *****D OUT.

LOOKS LIKE DUDES GOT TOO GREEDY. SHOES SOLD OUT BEFORE THE TWEET, WHAT DO YOU EXPECT NIKE TO DO IN THAT SITUATION. DUDES FORGOT THE MOTTO. NO NEW *****S.

IN OTHER NEWS, BREDS WENT WELL. NEARLY 100% SECURED.

I used an ATC service for the Preludes today but never even logged in to see my cart/check out. Hopefully I'm good :lol:.

Early has been happening since the P1s. Then people got stupid greedy. Majority of them are not on NT talk so early link is like candy to them without a warning. It got to the point that if I pass out anything and they'll use it. I hope they ban all the suckers.

I KNOW NOTHING OF AN EARLY LINK FOR THE BREDS. I'M SURE IT WAS OUT THERE SOMEWHERE BUT NOT AS WIDESPREAD AS THE KOBE LINK. I DON'T CARE ABOUT EARLY LINKS AT ALL OR GO LOOKING FOR ANY BUT AN EARLY LINK WAS SENT MY WAY TODAY. IF I'M ABLE TO COME ACROSS AN EARLY LINK THEN YOU CAN BET THAT THING WAS *****D OUT.

LOOKS LIKE DUDES GOT TOO GREEDY. SHOES SOLD OUT BEFORE THE TWEET, WHAT DO YOU EXPECT NIKE TO DO IN THAT SITUATION. DUDES FORGOT THE MOTTO. NO NEW *****S.

IN OTHER NEWS, BREDS WENT WELL. NEARLY 100% SECURED.
How was it possible to get the breds this morning without an early link? Bro it was OOS right when it was tweeted, it's crazy.

So not even fair.
nike will correct that, with cancellations, they'll be apart of a restock.. and with the blantant abuse of the early link, im sure nike will take further steps to prevent that from occurring again.

but really how stupid are you to purchase something before its ever tweeted... sometimes greed gets in the way of common sense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom