The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

id like to hear that works for you.  i heard they cancel orders placed from an amazon ec2 server.
You heard wrong. 
roll.gif

Most services are Clouding this bot game up!

You heard wrong. 
roll.gif

Most services are Clouding this bot game up!
i know for the rsvp's they are.  thanks for the info, as i read somewhere on this thread that orders placed from a cloud on nike.com could be cancelled.  guess all you can do is find out for yourself anyway!

i think the knowledge is in this thread somewhere. 

I also did it, but it took me over a week and some late nights of testing.  Time is Money. So just know not many freebies in this thread other than the original Code.
yea ur right about that.put in some hpurs n fixed on my own....1 other question, did twitter change something that has messed with the twitter link grabber? i will look for the fix on my own, jus wanna make sure im not on a dummy mission

I guess all you can do is Make sure they have a website and that the bot comes with lifetime updates. And ask around before you buy. If they don't have a website for selling their **** I would just assume them not to be legit.
I tried that route but the guy quit responding to my update requst. He has youtube videos too where he made some nice additions such as multiple keywords and a way to pick GS sizes or Mens. Heard he got in accident on Christmas hope he is well. But I thought it was kind of ****** to not send any updates to after promising that he would. 

forgot to change the billing name on my two orders even tho i used two different ccs under 2 different names and 2 different sizes. what are the chances of me getting cancelled

I know I'm probably late, but I read online google will block 3rd party extensions for windows users? Can some elaborate?

I know I'm probably late, but I read online google will block 3rd party extensions for windows users? Can some elaborate?
to many people reported getting viruses from extensions they added so google is removing them. if your a dev you can still add extensions

I tried that route but the guy quit responding to my update requst. He has youtube videos too where he made some nice additions such as multiple keywords and a way to pick GS sizes or Mens. Heard he got in accident on Christmas hope he is well. But I thought it was kind of ****** to not send any updates to after promising that he would. 

the guy is in an accident and you're crying about an update? Come on man... Give him a break, it's just shoe. You don't even how serious he is. He could've been in the hospital unconscious.

the guy is in an accident and you're crying about an update? Come on man... Give him a break, it's just shoe. You don't even how serious he is. He could've been in the hospital unconscious.
I wish that man well and I wont attempt to contact him until I see he is back on his grind next year. Actually I might not contact him again since I have been doing ok without the update. But he has not replied to me since August, which is months before his accident. I was complaining about his lack of response from then until earlier this month. During that time I know he was ok because he was tweeting about his updates and making new promotional videos showing off his bots new features. Then he promised his existing customers would get free updates and flaked out on the promise, which to me is shady business practices. Free updates was the main reason I went with his bot instead of others because I knew I didn't have the time or patience to update it myself. I wish him a fast recovery. And I would never contact him in his time of suffering about some kicks. 

Did anyone else notice that the Doernbecher Foamposite link now goes to the Safari Foams? I've had a page monitor running, and got a bit excited when it went off lol.

"mir101780"

It's cool, you don't have to explain. It's not easy to find a trusty guy now a days. Guess you just to give them time. It Beats a bunch of little kids selling bots on Niketalk Facebook page.

Last edited:
did anyone grab the Foamposites this morning with a bot? how'd it go?
i grabbed 1 size 10 and 11 easiest grab in a while. im scared as hell my orders will be cancelled even though  i used my bros cc for one of them because i forgot to change the billing name,

i grabbed 1 size 10 and 11 easiest grab in a while. im scared as hell my orders will be cancelled even though  i used my bros cc for one of them because i forgot to change the billing name,

nice! did you use a simple twitter-link grabber bot? or did you have one of more intricate bots?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom