The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

The ATC bots are in a different League. Half the people in here can barely understand loading a Google Chrome Script. Imagine adding in a Cloud Server, Multiple Orders, Ect. 

I think most of the ATC services are actual "Programmers" 

Bot users are well just Users.
or at least they have a programmer on call or on the payroll.  its easy to outsource the programming to india and then just get it fixed or updated when necessary. And if you can't figure out how to get it running on the ec2, there are also people you can outsource to get that all set up.  as long as you know how to outsource work to different countries, your golden.  no programming skills necessary.

and it would be good to have a rsvp bot to start finding the delays correct...?
youd need a bot that sends off dms in second intervals to find the delay, and then keeps track of the time that each one is sent.  but still no guarantee it would be the same the next release.

I believe its a lot more about computer and internet speed than the actual bot.
this is a fact!!!!!  i was only getting a few general releases,  until i unplugged my computer from the wireless router and plugged directly into the modem, improving both my connection speed as well as my latency.  having much much better results now, and using the same bot i always used.  also, another easy way to speed up your bot is to turn off all images in your browser.  i always do that.

@geePlus since you at least answered my question before bigj came in here to make sure things are straight...do you mind helping me out with multiple keyword in any way? My script is already much different than the standard one being passed around because I know what I'm doing. But, all the work I put in trying to make it double keyword got pretty close to what looked working to me but it just didn't and I couldn't figure it out.

@bigj505 Let me know if you ever need help in this thread, and if you still need that FAQ and everything else for the first page I can definitely get on it and have it done for sure ASAP.
i dont use any keyword scripts either, sorry bro.

or at least they have a programmer on call or on the payroll.  its easy to outsource the programming to india and then just get it fixed or updated when necessary. And if you can't figure out how to get it running on the ec2, there are also people you can outsource to get that all set up.  as long as you know how to outsource work to different countries, your golden.  no programming skills necessary.
That would work.

But i know for a fact the main services i use are all Coders.

Most of these sites are handled by 1-2 people.

That would work.

But i know for a fact the main services i use are all Coders.

Most of these sites are handled by 1-2 people.
yeah i think your right.  im pretty sure the services i use as well are run by coders.  im pretty sure we probably use some of the same.  we should just have eveyone kick down like 10 bucks on this thread, get an open source rsvp program and bot written, and then hand that **** out like candy to everyone on here, and when it needs an update, get a few more dollar from each person.  then we would all have an open source program that we can look at the code, and figure stuff out for ourselves.   

Last edited:
Sounds like everyone is stressing out with computer speed and internet. I would say 90% people loosing out because of twitter redirect link (some called bridge link).  It happens before even connect to NDC server.  

Hat off to @evilside  for figure out correct pid. I've been playing around with all combination and still haven't able to nail down.  Maybe I should challenge you in a game of 'tien len' and for every win i get a hint which i'm sure i'll win every ROUND.   (lol j/k).  
roll.gif

yeah i think your right.  im pretty sure the services i use as well are run by coders.  im pretty sure we probably use some of the same.  we should just have eveyone kick down like 10 bucks on this thread, get an open source rsvp program and bot written, and then hand that **** out like candy to everyone on here, and when it needs an update, get a few more dollar from each person.  then we would all have an open source program that we can look at the code, and figure stuff out for ourselves.   
Not a bad idea.

Alot better than 100-200$ RSVP SLOTS! 

These services are Capitalizing! 

Im down to drop 50$ to Help a Cause, and our NT community.

Not a bad idea.

i would drop  50 as well.  maybe we should start an indiegogo, and share the link with everyone on here and get them to donate if they are interested.  would be educational, helpful, and hopefully level the playing field.  and yeah i feel you.  **** wasting 100-200 dollar for rsvp.  i do that as well, and hate myself afterwards for doing it, cause i know i could take that 100 dollars, and add another 100 to it, and i could probably have my own program.  

i have done pretty good at nike roosevelt field 10 db foams 8 db jordans no kobe at all WTK Prelude's etc and i hit for 4 Gamma 11's and 1 Bred Jordan 1

Not a bad idea.

i would drop  50 as well.  maybe we should start an indiegogo, and share the link with everyone on here and get them to donate if they are interested.  would be educational, helpful, and hopefully level the playing field.  and yeah i feel you.  **** wasting 100-200 dollar for rsvp.  i do that as well, and hate myself afterwards for doing it, cause i know i could take that 100 dollars, and add another 100 to it, and i could probably have my own program.  
You guys are going to crowdfund an open source bot, its a great idea till someone happens upon your free bot and starts selling it to unsuspecting people.

Spending money on RSVP would be a waste of money if you don't have at least 20-30 people to attempt to rsvp every release.  Any less and you'll never figure out the delay.

The reason the services are able to get the delay is they simply open up enough slots for testing, attempting 500 rsvps for a nike store even if they might only have 80 pairs of a given shoe.

Are all 5 in 1 bots trash? Im asking cause me and a friend are trying to code one and im curious if they're great ones on the market

If they all are trash i feel its gonna be way to difficult and we are just probably gonna make a simple one

Are all 5 in 1 bots trash? Im asking cause me and a friend are trying to code one and im curious if they're great ones on the market

If they all are trash i feel its gonna be way to difficult and we are just probably gonna make a simple one

a simple 5 in 1 is a no go. it's too basic.

Last edited:
Its not hard to do a beta test like most services do before they start up full blow. I'm sure everyone in here would jump at the chance for a free RSVP. And no matter what there will be people trying to sell your program. Can't fix that though, nor would I really care about it. It'd ready to research before dropping money on something. That's what I did.

all these a-holes selling bots left n right on facebook groups. no idea who to actually take serious. so many kids out there think they're programmers

I guess all you can do is Make sure they have a website and that the bot comes with lifetime updates. And ask around before you buy. If they don't have a website for selling their **** I would just assume them not to be legit.

That's what I attempted to do but no luck.
That's all the help I needed (an idea for a different approach), thanks!

pseudo code, but:
Code:
if (tweetText.contains(keyword1 || keyword2)){} else {}
or &&, if you're trying to match both.

No hints on the prelude tweets. 
smile.gif

This was the idea I had for the statements, but I'm making things more complicated for myself by having a keyword popup and all to enter values instead of the whole edit the script and reload the extension process. 
smokin.gif

i dont use any keyword scripts either, sorry bro.
Ah no problem, thanks regardless.

This was the idea I had for the statements, but I'm making things more complicated for myself by having a keyword popup and all to enter values instead of the whole edit the script and reload the extension process. 
smokin.gif
You can still access those set keywords as variables in your code:

http://developer.chrome.com/extensions/storage.html
Code:
chrome.storage.sync.set({'keywords': ['keyword1', 'keyword2']}, saveSuccessFunction)
and
Code:
chrome.storage.sync.get('foo', getSuccessFunction)
getSuccessFunction(data) would be passed the results of chrome.storage.sync.get():
Code:
getSuccessFunction(data){  var keywords = data;  ...}

Last edited:

They were pulled from Size? but @OneSickRetro  copped them off there, I think they did a silent drop
You are correct. I just got back on my pc at 4:40am or so. Refreshed and a single size uk 8.5 was left. Copped. The order has gone into "awaiting dispatch" and paypal has completely cleared th funds.

The ATC bots are in a different League. Half the people in here can barely understand loading a Google Chrome Script. Imagine adding in a Cloud Server, Multiple Orders, Ect. 

I think most of the ATC services are actual "Programmers" 

Bot users are well just Users.
I added my bots to a cloud server and it was a pain. Takes about a hr to decrypt  the code

so ive been working on a NDC bot based on the instructions that came with the old bot and some random stuff i saw ES posted on CSS in another thread. Im able to select a size however i get the last available size (ie largest). 

Any ideas on the issue? im wondering if i am omitting too many paths.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom