The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been successful on NDC with my bot on all releases except the Kobe Prelude series. And I know recently they've been sending "ghost" tweets for them and I think I've gotta fix for that. But I've also noticed a big rise in ATC services. I thought NDC caught onto that and cancelled and banned anyone using ATC. Am I wrong?? Or is there a secret way around getting caught?? If u don't feel like letting lurkers get the info as well, please feel free to PM me. Thanks

i dont think anyone really has an answer for that, some people are still getting caught with the diff IP thing

Went for one 3lab5 and got cancelled but 2 foams successful nike are idiots same ATC service used seems random to me...oh yeah its seems better to checkout on your phone. Never been cancelled that way

Last edited:
I wouldn't dismiss it altogether.

The thing we don't know is when the screenshot was taken. He may have sent the DM on Friday at 2:37pm and Nike may not have messaged him back until 2:32pm on a following day. You guys are incorrect for assuming Nike replied to him the same day he sent the RSVP DM.

I'm very inclined to believe it's real. I sent my DM for the Gamma 11s within 10 seconds of the tweet going out but didn't get picked. However, I saw MANY screenshots of people who sent their DMs more than 10 minutes later and got picked for the RSVP. Popular sizes too.

I'm also very inclined to believe Nike is purposefully ignoring DMs sent immediately after the tweet (less than a minute?) and writing them off as bots. They are likely implementing a 30 second or one minute delay before picking the RSVP winners.
yeah i think we established the delay, but its likely it changes from week to week.  

I feel as if using PayPal as a payment method gives a better chance of having an order not cancelled. I have used PayPal with the SC Gloves (ATC+Early Link), Gamma 11/12 (ATC+Twitterscanner), Steel 10s (ATC+Twitterscanner), etc. I know those arent limited releases but, I never had 1 order cancelled. I can only hope my luck continues. 
smile.gif

I've been successful on NDC with my bot on all releases except the Kobe Prelude series. And I know recently they've been sending "ghost" tweets for them and I think I've gotta fix for that. But I've also noticed a big rise in ATC services. I thought NDC caught onto that and cancelled and banned anyone using ATC. Am I wrong?? Or is there a secret way around getting caught?? If u don't feel like letting lurkers get the info as well, please feel free to PM me. Thanks
My friend found an ATC, thats been 6/6 w/ no Cancellations. 

I feel as if using PayPal as a payment method gives a better chance of having an order not cancelled. I have used PayPal with the SC Gloves (ATC+Early Link), Gamma 11/12 (ATC+Twitterscanner), Steel 10s (ATC+Twitterscanner), etc. I know those arent limited releases but, I never had 1 order cancelled. I can only hope my luck continues. 
smile.gif
Didn't really hear of anyone getting megged on any of those releases. Pretty sure Nike can't do anything about twitter scanners except tweeting the links differently to throw off basic bots that looks for keywords. I dont even think the gloves or gamma 11s were released via twitter and the early link you used for the SC gloves was probably just a link that somebody created by searching the style number. I think an early link would have to be a link that applies to a non twitter release, I may be wrong about this. But if a searchable link goes live before 7 AM then I'm pretty sure its fair game to anybody who has searched for the shoe. 

My friend found an ATC, thats been 6/6 w/ no Cancellations. 
ATC bot or service? Which 6 shoes? 

Didn't really hear of anyone getting megged on any of those releases. Pretty sure Nike can't do anything about twitter scanners except tweeting the links differently to throw off basic bots that looks for keywords. I dont even think the gloves or gamma 11s were released via twitter and the early link you used for the SC gloves was probably just a link that somebody created by searching the style number. I think an early link would have to be a link that applies to a non twitter release, I may be wrong about this. But if a searchable link goes live before 7 AM then I'm pretty sure its fair game to anybody who has searched for the shoe. 

The early link for the Gloves was an actual early link I'm pretty sure, it was given to me by (edited). The ATC tho seems to work fairly well for me, I think I'm like 5/8 w/ no cancelations. It's like a CRX file and I'm not 100% sure how they work. The creators * (labeled in the extension in chrome) stopped doing business or whatever a long time ago but the bot works fine. NOT meaning to promote bot purchases or anything (especially considering that the business is gone anyways), that's just what the extension in chrome says. On a mobile so idk how tho spoiler will turn out.. Lmao. *
PreOrderHeat

Care to give us the info?
This is NT buddy. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
PreOrderHeat
that script has been passed around/sold by a bunch of kids so much that everyone and their mom has that script. they just take it, change the name and resell it. the creator is so smart that he split them in all different sizes and actually sell a specify size to people instead of giving them the full run. 

Care to give us the info?
Twitter is your friend, i found about 15 Legit Services. PM and i will send you in the right direction.

ATC service . All he does is Checkout. And pretty much every QS in the past 3-4 months

early links dont exist. they are a myth. a figment of your imagination to help you cope with striking out on NDC.

early links dont exist. they are a myth. a figment of your imagination to help you cope with striking out on NDC.

You are wrong about that .... I've seen several early links passed around and used them twice myself w/o getting megged

looks like bots won today, both pairs sold out within seconds. congrats to those who won

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom