The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
early links + cloud bots(aka atc services) won today, i failed on my 2 instances(1 which was adding both to cart), dont care too much

i see nike stopped the 'funny' tweeting on the preludes tho, wonder why.

Got through for the 4, not sure if there was an early link for them but early link for the 5 made it hard to cop.

Was anyone able to get both Preludes this morning?

My ATC bot got both shoes in my cart but when it was trying to load the checkout page, I got a CONNECTION ERROR.

I'm pretty sure Nike saw the same IP had two launch products in the same cart and just blocked me from getting to the checkout page. That or my both didn't work 100%.

The popup window on the product page said "We see that you already have a launch product in your cart, you should checkout right away so that you don't lose it" so I think Nike blocked me from checking out since it saw I had both Preludes in my cart.

Anyone else have the same problem? PM me if you wanna go private.

My ATC bot got both shoes in my cart but when it was trying to load the checkout page, I got a CONNECTION ERROR.

I'm pretty sure Nike saw the same IP had two launch products in the same cart and just blocked me from getting to the checkout page. That or my both didn't work 100%.

The popup window on the product page said "We see that you already have a launch product in your cart, you should checkout right away so that you don't lose it" so I think Nike blocked me from checking out since it saw I had both Preludes in my cart.

i think u were just suppose to refresh your cart after that

@MrWavez  @MrDeeds  what size(s)?

I always do manual tests to see how hard a release is for others, added a pair manually on my iphone and ran a basic atc script.  Got the same error you got on both while waiting in line, my bot didn't have any issues though.  I believe the error was on nikes side.

Last edited:
Yeah but I couldn't even get to the cart page. I just let it sit and assumed it was loading the cart page like it normally does. But then I got the connection error.

Yeah but I couldn't even get to the cart page. I just let it sit and assumed it was loading the cart page like it normally does. But then I got the connection error.
how long did you keep trying to go back to cart?

If you never got to the cart page then I don't think you ever got them.

add to cart services still coming up, even with early links cause they are second in line... ppl chedcked out but all those "false" sizes gotta mean something 

so evilside posted the early link on twitter or instagram and deleted it, somebody posted it in the prelude thread right before 8. I was in line for both using the deck, got oos message and error message. spending too much time reading threads and looking for secrets lately might have to take a break after these powder blue 3s drop

Three different computers, three bots on them as well set up for grab the 5's, manually tried to get the 4's, failed on all of them. Got connection errors on all of them. Next weekend if I even bother to try I am going to go manually and see what happens. I feel like Nike has got bots figured out....

Three different computers, three bots on them as well set up for grab the 5's, manually tried to get the 4's, failed on all of them. Got connection errors on all of them. Next weekend if I even bother to try I am going to go manually and see what happens. I feel like Nike has got bots figured out....
Bots work just fine, early links were the culprit today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom