The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm assuming they were of little use beforehand... Or did i take a wrong turn at Albuquerque?

Last edited:
Sha1 is a one way hash. Dont post in here if you figure out what it is for. PM only.

Last edited:
method posted some hashs somewhere, think the post was edited, apparently it means something

I may just be unlucky. My boy used the early link too. Probably got it quicker than me and had the page up earlier and he used an ATC bot as well and he will prolly get his shoes :lol:

The feels :smh: I had 3 :smh:

I follow @evilside
 on Twitter and IG, and always miss when he post something good.  I saw the link in the Prelude thread, but when I clicked it it said product not available.  I was on my iPhone and it seemed like it didn't even go live until 5am PST.  My bot grabbed the Champs Melo 1.5 link >:  Last night when I was testing it, it was grabbing some Nike Sportswear link for a jacket or something.  I don't even know why I bother anymore. 
time to get a new not #upgrade, my old not used to do that. Got a new one with multiple key words, and uses Nike's twitter API. I don't know how to do that I just but the bullet and bought one. Do you research?

If these cancelled pairs really were legit. Meaning no link sniper, no early link, no bot. Definitely do like evilside said and fight it. Ask to speak to supervisors and state your case. False cancellations happen, don't just let them get away with it.

but as nike stated in the past, they have the right to cancel orders for any reason, if suspected of misconduct or anything.
unfortunately, there was none in this case, but im sure nike still doesnt have the system for filtering these out perfected as of yet.

but as nike stated in the past, they have the right to cancel orders for any reason, if suspected of misconduct or anything.
unfortunately, there was none in this case, but im sure nike still doesnt have the system for filtering these out perfected as of yet.
They do, and the likelyhood of getting your order reversed is slim, but the more people who call and complain, the more it will force them to revisit their crap excuse of "commitment to fairness"

Bots are here to stay. Just a fact of life. Look at ticketmaster: they have the worst bot problem of all and they cant stop it. The only thing Nike can really do and succeed at is cancel orders of people who go over the limit. This pick and choose which orders to cancel for "fairness" nonsense has to stop.

Last edited:

They do, and the likelyhood of getting your order reversed is slim, but the more people who call and complain, the more it will force them to revisit their crap excuse of "commitment to fairness"
This was an issue months ago and the response was they eventually backed off on mass cancellations but rarely reversed individual cancellations.

Don't really know why cancels are back in bulk, some blame early links and others blame atc services.  They cancelled my kobe preludes but let a pair slip through for a friend that I purchased using the exact same setup.  Other cancels so far this weekend have ranged from early link users to bot users and even some manual purchases.

got the infamous 041J code..WHYYYYYYYY ME. cant even place an order for socks. did a phone order and go through so i think its my IP. meg making me jump through hoops i did not ask for. should i just chill for awhile or use my other accounts/info?

got the infamous 041J code..WHYYYYYYYY ME. cant even place an order for socks. did a phone order and go through so i think its my IP. meg making me jump through hoops i did not ask for. should i just chill for awhile or use my other accounts/info?
unplug your modem and router for 20 mins, then plug back in you'll get a new IP. Try again and if you still get the code, then its your account.

Bots are here to stay. Just a fact of life. Look at ticketmaster: they have the worst bot problem of all and they cant stop it. The only thing Nike can really do and succeed at is cancel orders of people who go over the limit. This pick and choose which orders to cancel for "fairness" nonsense has to stop.
The irony of being in a thread about cheating and complaining about someone not being fair. Just charge it to the game and move on. We all will have an order cancelled at some time or another. Be thankful that you're blessed to spend $200 on a pair of sneakers and catch the next release.

no luck, probably my account. What should i do? was thinkng new address new paypal new nike acct different credit cards 
did you check to see if your ip changed?

you'll probably need new billing/shipping.

see if you have a friend who can try to use your computer on his/her internet and see if they can order from your account.  That might help solve the mac address speculation.

People don't understand the seriousness of being cancel. Looks like they're going back to the old way and do random cancelation again. I'm glad this month is dead so I'm going to lay low again.

no luck, probably my account. What should i do? was thinkng new address new paypal new nike acct different credit cards 

What happen with your Bel Air? Why were they cancel?

The irony of being in a thread about cheating and complaining about someone not being fair. Just charge it to the game and move on. We all will have an order cancelled at some time or another. Be thankful that you're blessed to spend $200 on a pair of sneakers and catch the next release.

No one is complaining...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom