The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had my order cancelled. I had a page monitor tied to the 4s link and it went off when the link to the 5s got tweeted so right after 7. My bot added to cart when I opened the page. I deleted my cookies and checked out at 7:06. The link I had monitored which it redirected from was http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/kobe-prelude-iii-basketball-shoe/pid-1479988

it is a TLO. if your link access of the product page shows the wrong referrer or no referrer then you will get a cancellation of your order.

if you access the product page directly = no referrer.

a redirection from the above link = wrong referrer

Last edited:
i too got megged on a MANUAL prelude 5 GS pair.

honestly the most old school, cleanest checkout in the past few months.

i clicked the link as soon as the tweet popped up and grabbed a pair and checked out as usual.

honestly had no idea this could possibly happen with a legit manual cop. but i see that it happened to someone else already in this thread.

i clicked the link as soon as the tweet popped up and grabbed a pair and checked out as usual.

honestly had no idea this could possibly happen with a legit manual cop. but i see that it happened to someone else already in this thread.

I also got cancelled on a manual order before. That's why I now use a bot. That made me angry.

So a program using twitter api would be fine right and would going through tweet deck set off red flags?

call and argue!

no bot.
no script.
no early link.

fight it!

I follow @evilside  on Twitter and IG, and always miss when he post something good.  I saw the link in the Prelude thread, but when I clicked it it said product not available.  I was on my iPhone and it seemed like it didn't even go live until 5am PST.  My bot grabbed the Champs Melo 1.5 link 
mad.gif
 Last night when I was testing it, it was grabbing some Nike Sportswear link for a jacket or something.  I don't even know why I bother anymore. 

Had my 3lab5 order canceled and did it manually no atc service and they still said I didn't follow the fairness policy

PAIR HAS SHIPPED SHOULD BE HERE MONDAY. EVERYTHING LOOKS GOOD. NO EARLY LINK, USED PROGRAM.

:smile:

Last edited:
no early link for me, not worth the risk.. im trying to cop kicks to wear, and for the collection.. if i strike out with methods thats are already frowned upon, at least i want get the ban..   i try for mutiples strictly hoping to hit on at least 1..  

I'm staying clear of the early links but had a friend experimenting with it today on the preludes which got me curious.

Can someone confirm the timelines they got today for the Prelude Vs?

Early link product page went live time = 

Actual NikeStore Tweet time = 5:00:27 AM (at least for me in SoCal)

I struck out on the Vs at 5:11 when the queue gave me the OOS message.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom