The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in the Bahamas for vacation and I only have an IPhone with no IOS bot or anything. Do you think I had a chance?
roll.gif

I worked Down there for 3 years, Internet Sucks on the WHOLE ISLAND, unless your on "Paradise Island" 

W
Heard many 3lab5 orders got cancelled today
Where do you get cancel news method? Seems like most people flex like to flex. How do someone get 9/9 pm me if you guys like to share how u do it. I even Can't get 1.

Last edited:

come on man!!!  your just scaring everybody.  we all know orders are getting cancelled, this is 100% fact.  if we dont know what they did, its really no good to anyone.  
same shipping address will get order cancel. someone has come forth to me about that. it's a hit or miss depends on the releases.

Heard many 3lab5 orders got cancelled today

My boy got thru manually on his phone and got a cancellation email yesterday saying the product is unavailable. His first time thru on a big release and this... he's pissed

posted the screen shot of my emails but deleted it...I will just post a picture of them when I get them in my hands...

My boy got thru manually on his phone and got a cancellation email yesterday saying the product is unavailable. His first time thru on a big release and this... he's pissed
i got thru the last minute on FTL with the bred 1s and they canceled my pair. he's not alone.

looks like i need to try and b wired for the next release since that seems to help a little bit but first to upgrade my internet. does being on mac garner better results than PC or does it jus matter on what you got? people goin 9/9 man is crazy. i struck out on foams and 3lab5. but im gaining ground..

Any of you heads going into Saturday's prelude release with a strategy to get both the Vs and IVs? I'm thinking using a a sniper + add to cart for the IV's and just the add to cart for the V's.

Any of you heads going into Saturday's prelude release with a strategy to get both the Vs and IVs? I'm thinking using a a sniper + add to cart for the IV's and just the add to cart for the V's.
you sure that the 5s are getting released on nike.com this weekend?  nike's twitter account only confirmed the 4s for release this week, that i saw.

you sure that the 5s are getting released on nike.com this weekend?  nike's twitter account only confirmed the 4s for release this week, that i saw.
They are listed on the nike release calendar, so we'll probably see them confirmed via nikestore twitter tomorrow, or at the very latest friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom