***THE OFFICIAL XXI POST****

hey guys i have a quick question on the price for these...

i can go pick these up from my local spot now for $175, but if i wait till saturday on the release date do you think i'll i be able to find these for cheaper? thanks in advance
[/center]

I don't think this has been posted here yet but I sole collector has a review of the XXI up.

i just got my shipping confirmation from PYS.com a little while ago. last week with the Kobes i got my shipping confirmation on Tuesday and got the shoes on Friday (scheduled delivery was Monday), so hopefully this will be the same thing.

i now think that these are beautiful
live in Pickering, Ontario? selling your Jays? ezmail me, i will buy (depends) (sz 9.5 - 10.5)

^^^^Thanks for the info, dang it says after within an hours long of playing ball they will get uncomfortable and could cause bacterial and fungal infections when you wear them too long. :x
sick.gif

still getting them though :tongue:
tongue.gif

Yeah, according to the review @ sole collector the XXI's do not ventilate heat very well (if at all). This is a problem for me since I play a lot of pick-up ball on the weekends so I play for over an hour. I'm still copping both the white colorway & the red colorway so after playing for an hour I'll switch socks and slip on my other colorway. Problem solved. :D
happy.gif

All jokes aside I doubt normal folks will want to pay $400 to cop 2 pairs of XXI so you can switch to a cooler pair while playing ball...how hard would it have been for them to include some more mesh in the design? The review over at Kenlu said their sample pair had great ventilation.

www.sole.collector.com/ko...dan21.html
(remove the . between sole collector)

^--link to the new review for those unfamiliar with sole collector.

Quote:
You might be right but I've shown them to about 10-15 cats that weren't hype about J's and none of them were feeling them

O yeah Weezy i know what you mean about that cause i was in the gallery not to long ago and i saw some Red 20's just sittin. IMO i just think these will do better then the 20. It's a simple shoe. I showed some heads who aren't really into J's these 2 and the results were mixed some liked some didn't but thats with every shoe. I knew where you were coming from with the perfromance thing 2. Your average dude don't care about that kind of stuff. If it looks good they will copp. I used to be that way until i grabbed some and 1's to ball in and they killed my feet. My game is the same regardless of whats on my feet but if i can get a shoe like the 21 that feels great and looks good i'm gonna cop every time
DaKiNg

^^^^ I would like to see some carmelo xxi's but i would really like to see some green and yellow xxi's for ray allen. :pimp:
pimp.gif

ima have to get up early to pick these up before work. i went from they're ok, to i might purchase, to beast mode.

Used mine (OG color) today for my dribbling and shooting drills, they are so grippy that I was scared I would reinjure my ACL. This shoe is a Bball masterpiece. I can't wait to heal all the way, it's over for my competition when I do ! !
C O O K # 4 5
<<<----- That's how I roll, 1 dope boy in a Cadillac.

Yo somebody please hook a fellow NTer up and tell me where in the ATL I can get a pair of the red/black suedes by the weekend?

Just thought I would share, went to my local Footlocker and they had both on display, female sneakerhead and I were looking at both color ways. From her point of view, the suede is going to be hella hard to keep clean and when it starts to look old, it is going to be over with, her suggestion was to spray them good with the suede protector spray before you wear them, try to avoid rain, or snow and clean them after you wear them. I thought I liked the Red better but after holding both of them, White/Black/Red hands down to me.

got them at my store like last week and i saw both colorways. They are nice but the red ones are straight fire. Cant wait to cop them

Back
Top Bottom