***THE OFFICIAL XXI POST****

Looks nice with the white laces. But I think black laces would look even better. Can someone post a pic with black laces. They might actually look like the ii's with black laces! Only a few hours left in the Countdown! :smokin
smokin.gif

I think they look :pimp:
pimp.gif
with red laces, but i know i will probably put black laces in them and just switch it up from white black and red.

Im hoping I can still cop a pair in march. Im starting to think these wont go on the sales I was hoping for. I would cop but I gonna spend the money on other sneakers first.
TEST THE PEOPLE PLEASE BEFORE YOU LET THEM INTO NIKETALK MEMBER #2

For sale.Orange AM95 size 11 DS $125. Last Shots sz 11 VNDS $110. Frenchie VII sz 11 NDS $120.Email Jonny207@yahoo.com

Quote:
I could only imagine how that suede would look after it gets a bit worn.

Bright red suede like that tends to fade once exposed to the elements for a while. It looks very gross.

THE WHITE ONES HAVE GROWN ON ME BUT THEY HAVENT TAKEN ME OVER..IM STILL PASSING...PPL SHOULD MAKE A POST WITH WHAT THEIR MESSAGE SAYS.

They wont go on sale. They'll be gone soon trust me, especially the red one's they are more limited. My Champs store only has a few of each size of the red ones.

THough I love the shoe........I find it hard to believe that they will sell out at $175.

I am buying tommorrow, but I get them for a discounted price.

-Kast
formerly "OUTKAST", I am still OUTKASTED!

JUST GOT THEM FROM THE MALL XXI WHITE VAR RED!
FIRE BABY.
ROCKIN THEM IN THE NORTHERN CALI RAIN ALL DAY!
love them XXI...dont sleep!
$180 out da door!
oakridge
Quarterbackin in the bay since the days of MONTANA & RICE

That's cool man. Where can I get one? I heard pys. Oh, and hello. I'm a new member. Been watching these forums for a while. Got my kobe Zk1's from niketown when they first came out. They are a great shoe. And, these XXI are pretty cool too.

Yea i know what u mean about that red suede. But for some reason i think i will be able 2 take better care of the red suede than the all white leather? Plus i never wear any of my Air Jordans everyday, so i'll be kool. I'll just make sure whenever i wear those red onez i'll spray 'em down with my stain/water repellant.

Just got both the white red and the red suede from PYS...I went down 1/2 size based on recommendations from others and the fact that Prof K said wear the thin, mesh socks to prevent heat build up....Fit perfect as they do run a bit big...

Back
Top Bottom