***THE OFFICIAL XXI POST****

i just got mine at shiekhs in valencia ca the manager sold them to me for 150 i guess cuz i buy lots from there also he told we to come in wed and he would sell me the red ones. also how in the world do you use the pods. the description makes zero sense
"Its not even close just leave it alone. Im Michael Jordan i play for the team i own" -hov

ima get the white/black next month(hope the price has droped by then).i got to save up a little bit more money and i want to see how the xxi that come out june 3rd look.

I just got mine today in the white colourway form Niketown in London. They also had the kobe all-stars there and the Lebron white/navys for anyone that was intrested. Playing in them tonight, just really love the feel of them and the old-school-new-tech way about them. One thing I just had to do though was change the laces. There just to red for me. I took out the white laces from my jordan 18's and put them in and they look alot cleaner. I'll try and take some pictures later. Great shoe so far just can't wait to play in them!

^^^^ damn, VALENCIA SHEIK actually treated a customer good??? wow. when i lived in valencia (moved from there in 2005), they were pricks. that's cool.

anyway, i LOVE the xxi's. just got myself and my step-daughter our pairs. my ONLY gripes about the xxi's... the boxes get larger every year AND no newborn sizes. my baby girl can't have the xxi's so she has to settle for 4 sets of jordan booties instead.

as usual JB, you have done a good job. can't wait for the suedes.
I'm the ugliest version of passed down toxic capitalist
rapid emcee perversion -- I'm America!
Your bleeding-heart liberal drivel gets squashed
Wash em with sterilized rhyme patriot-guided weaponry bomb
from the makers of the devious hearts -- I'm America!- EL-P

Quote:
also how in the world do you use the pods. the description makes zero sense

lift up your insole ( inside ths shoe ) and push the pod out through your outsole... the large clear circle and rinse wash repeat.

My size 7 has a different box and everything..

Just copped at my local Footlocker. So you know I have to tell you guys the story.

I got a Eastbay book or whatever a good week ago and I saw the XXI's. It said OG version-2/18.06, and the Red suedes-2/25/06. So I'm ready to cop the 25th.. :lol:
laugh.gif

So last night, something made me come to this thread. And here yall are telling me they come out the 18th. I'm like " :wow:
eek.gif
" cause I thought I was going to cop the RedSuedes today. WRONG. So I'm telling my mom everything like, "mom, they drop today."

So I wake up like 8:15 and shes on some website.. :lol:
laugh.gif
With the 21 renderings on it. She like "are these it?" and I try to explain it to her.

So she leaves go run some errands and whatever, I watched a movie or whatever. She calls at 10:30 on some, Footlocker said they only have one size 7 left. And they're holding it for you. So I got dressed the quickest I have ever got dressed in my life. Walked up in Footlocker. I'm like, "I need that size 7 XXI." he like, "we sold out". i'm looking like no no no no no no. I said "my mom called you and you said were going to hold them." he asked me the name, i told him. he pulled them out, i tried them on, charged it, then I was out.

Yo. They SOLD OUT. I didn't think they were going to.

If you haven't copped, go do so. You will regret it.

bayking...
HUGE difference between paying 175 for some reebok looking shoes when they come out
and paying like 90 8 or 9 months later....
same difference, I just don't buy into the hype
Insert<team name, rap lyric, stupid quote, area code, no homo joke, favorite team, who you wanna screw> right here

I have to get me a pair of those they are too hott to pass
That's how I roll

God, I wish I knew how to quit you!

Picked up my pair. The shoes run BIG! had to go down to a 7.5 even though I wear an 8.0 :frown:
frown.gif
.... Shoes feel really tight but in a good way. Def. comfy and i'll have to take these babys on the hardwood. Oh well still had to pay 175 for em. Just a word to the wise, if you're gonna pick them up go a half size smaller.

Which of the 2 pods are you guys using?

I got to Finishline @ 9am this morning and there was only 1 guy waiting to cop XXI's. I bought a pair (with the matching shorts) and headed straight to the gym to run some pick-up ball. I'm not a HUGE fan of the way the shoe looks...it's rather plain for my taste but when you put them on and step on a court and start to play you will become a HUGE fan of this shoe. Simply amazing..that's all I can say...I haven't tried the black pods yet but I ran 3 pick-up games with the red ones in and it's hard to believe a shoe can have so much impact protection and still give great court feel. I can't remember the last shoe I had that performed this good. I didn't play as long and I normally do on Sat. morning because of a knee injury. However, during the 3 games I played - I didn't notice any significant heat build-up. I also went a half size smaller after trying on my normal size 12, it was easy to tell there was too much room to get a nice snug locked down fit. Tried on some 11.5s and they fit perfect.

Do I think the shoe is worth $175? In my opinion ...NO! But if you want the best performing basketball shoe out right now and you can't get any kind of discount or hook up then you'll have to drop $175 to have the best.

::deposits 2 cents::

I went to niketown NY for the first time. Its a preety nice place. Anyway I picked up a size 9. I saw a couple others in niketown actually wearing there xx1s and other people buying multiple pairs. This was around 12pm. The xx1s do run a half size big. I wear a size 9 but guess I should have bought a 8.5. The black pod is extremely comfortable. Better than the red. Also I noticed if u stare at an angle where the message is located u could actually notice there is a paragraph hidden. 1 more thing. If u push in the 23 it will snap in and out like a joint. Great pick up for my collection. Also my first og pick up on release date. They're great. :smokin
smokin.gif

I been sittn on a pr. for a week now. I love these so much I doubled on them. I had to get another pr. this morning. These are great Bball shoes, gonna hoop in them till they got holes in da soles.
1 pr. of Red XXIs next week and then I'm good. The people who sleep on these will regret it.
C O O K # 4 5

Quote:
do the white XX1's say authentic on the back of the tounge or just a backwards G? also, has anyone done the blacklight test?

the Black light message for the Red suede is on the back of the tongue flap.

Just FYI...
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
[/b]
You know what Rolls Down Hill Don't You?
Who Will You Call When "They" Make More than You?

By the way, I just got that xxi advertisment in the mail. (The folding card) did anyone else get it in the mail.

juss copped my white pair .. they pretty much fiya
TEST THE PEOPLE PLEASE BEFORE YOU LET THEM INTO NIKETALK MEMEBER #6
NT: J Master10
Ebay: Jordanmster10
AOL: LiLSperanza10

This is the pic under the Blacklight
Sorry if under already posted

o05jjc.jpg

<br><br><br><!-----<span style="color:red;font-size:x-small;">This thread is stupid !</span><!-----

So gooooooood, i had my GF cop em for me cuz she works at da mall n i was workin 2day at da bank till 1. So she copped da last sz 12 of da Red/White/Blk colorway. This shoe pwns.

Sorry to post again but man, I've been rocking these things all day and they are ridiculous. I am so happy with them.

Now I just gotta figure out where to cop the red suede ones next week. NTNY isn't getting them right?

". THEY AREN'T THAT SPECIAL AND THEY'LL BE ON EBAY, SO GET A JOB."

WEARING MATCHING TEES IS LAME. WEARING A TEE SHIRT YOU MADE YOURSELF IS THE LAMEST OF ALL."

Quote:
So the kids sizes don't come with the accessories?

nope. only the shoes. i bought a size a 11 for my step daughter this morning and they are just the box and shoes.
I'm the ugliest version of passed down toxic capitalist
rapid emcee perversion -- I'm America!
Your bleeding-heart liberal drivel gets squashed
Wash em with sterilized rhyme patriot-guided weaponry bomb
from the makers of the devious hearts -- I'm America!- EL-P

Back
Top Bottom