picked up 1 pair in each color :tongue:
tongue.gif
the red xxi's are straight fire :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
first time i pick up jordans before release date from a retail chain store :nerd:
nerd.gif

I got my white XXI's today from Niketown in Honolulu and they were just straight cool they let me look at every size ten and pick the ones I thought were the best. I have gone there for 2 releases now(DMP & XXI) and plan to go there for everything else. now that said I think the reason a lot of these shoes have the black marks on them is because of the air unit or the box rubbing off onto the shoe. I have looked at a lot of XXI's and most of them have the marks but they come off easy. If you are ever in Hawaii hit up Steffan and Wellington those dudes are mad cool...Haole boy rep

I have been playing in these for the past month and a half.....HANDS DOWN THE BEST PERFORMANCE BALL SHOE EVER.....imho. It's one of those shoes that have no annoying distractions, straps, tpu cutting your leg, cheap velcro..etc you just put em on and ball. You don't even realize they're on. Just don't wear thick socks with these , they can get a little toasty. I don't condone the ridiculous price, but if you want the best ball shoe ever, I'd have to say go for it.

damn i have to say those are some wack jeans to rock with xxi's haha im being playful but forreal... wack

i wish i had a digi, ima borrow one soon show you how its supposed to be done :wink:

Quote:
Many of the XXI's have black marks on the toe box...wheres the Q/A

He speaks the truth. Good thing I copped offline.

Quote:
for those who have worn their xxi's, how bad do they crease?

They hardly crease. Some dude that was severely overweight was rocking his XXI's at my spot, and they still were good.

I'm wearing my Wht XXIs now watching the game. I can't wait to hoop in these, it's over !!! I also can't wait to get the Red XXIs come Sat. Ray Ray wearin them with that dunk was niiice.
C O O K # 4 5

:lol:
laugh.gif
A pair of sofa's :rofl:
roll.gif
LMAo..... But it's true. Da red suedes are soooooooooooo light it's ******ed
-LIFe is toO SHORt.... Wear ur JAYs-

i cant wait for mines, pickyourshoes is taking a while to process my order. I ordered on thursday to. But its understandable they probably dont work on weekends.
"Lazy sunday, wake up in the late afternoon
Call Parnell just to see how he's doin'
Hello? What up Parns! Yo Samberg what crackin?
You thinkin' what i'm thinkin'? Nar-ni-a man it's happnin'!

I ordered mine on saturday. I hope I get them this week. I think I should have copped the red ones first. Hope they still have some.

i can't get enough of the pics of the OG's (even though i have them) and the red's. haven't been this excited for a NEW SERIES jordan sig shoe in a looong time. i loved the xx's, but i think jordan outdid themselves w/ the xxi's.
I'm the ugliest version of passed down toxic capitalist
rapid emcee perversion -- I'm America!
Your bleeding-heart liberal drivel gets squashed
Wash em with sterilized rhyme patriot-guided weaponry bomb
from the makers of the devious hearts -- I'm America!- EL-P

comfy as all hell, plus they look fresh, cant go wrong, only thing is that i had to go to like 5 spots in bklyn to get a pair with no marking.
130055756.jpg

130055749.jpg

Now that I have my wht/blk XX1, I have no non-retro to look forward to since the breds mids aint coming out. Doubt ill get the bred lows. Now I guess I have to wait for the XX2's!!! :rolleyes
eyes.gif

Just ordered both white and red from uptempoair, can't wait to ball in them!! pys has better price but since they'll me charge tax so turned out more expensive than uptempoair....

Does anyone knows if Nike will sell the individual air pods for the XXI??

Ray Allen really pulled it off with the red suede XX1s. Yesterday I was watching the UCONN game and was like :x
sick.gif
seeing Marcus Williams with them but tonight I was like :wow:
eek.gif
seeing them on Ray Allen.

I am using my pair for basketball, but I am curious as to what will happen to the uppers if I wear ankle braces. I don't want the uppers to stretch out too much. Also, I am hesitant to wear my ankle braces with the 21's for the fact that they are already a pretty high cut shoe. Anyone have any pics of Ray Allen in the all star game? He wears the same ankle braces that I do and would like to see an up close shot of how the uppers look after some wear.
Cal Poly San Luis Obispo. Go Mustangs!

Looking for DS/NDS White/College Blue-Black Jordan XVII mids size 11 with case, lace locks. lace cover, etc.
Looking to TRADE DS size 11.5 white/black/maize XIII lows for a size 11.
Also have size 10.5 black/red XIV retros DS looking for size 11.

Back
Top Bottom