***THE OFFICIAL XXI POST****

has anyone done anything with the pods to customize it? I remember some guy saying that he was gonna put his picture on the bottom for his own PE but I never saw anything.
That's Jeezy, if that matters

If you have any 11.5-13 shoes (especially Jordan) for sale, email me at joe_peezy10@hotmail.com

Hey nice pics connerperson. Now I'm actually hoping the red suedes go on sale. Those pics make me wanna get them but I can't see my shelf buying another pair of xx1s at retail! >:
mad.gif
:rolleyes
eyes.gif

leocabrera

i ordered mine on thursday around 5, size 9 red/black/silver, and i have yet received confirmation.

Quote:
If you get stuck with a pair that has a black mark, the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser will clean that up real easy.

Good advice. I decided to return my size 11's (white) to Footaction because they felt to big after walking around the house. They didn't have a size 10.5. They called two other store in the Boston area and no one had a size 10.5! I decided to return them and get my loot back. I went to a mom and pop's and they had a size 10.5 but they had some black stains. That was the only 10.5 they had. (saw the red's there for sale as well... I like the white ones better) so I bought them, got home and wiped away the black marks from them with ease with Mr.Clean Magic Eraser. And it looks as if the Boston area sold these pretty good.
".... Run up, you gonna die like the reaper called,
Dog this is Styles, I aint Nas but i'll ether ya'll...."
-Styles P.

They pretty much gone at the mall I hit up.
Anyone in need of a 10.5 dmp pack let me know.$520 for H-Town pickup or close.

^ you haven't gotten confirmation cuz they haven't shipped em out yet. I believe they go out 2morrow. PYS IS NOT GONNA EMAIL UNTIL THEY SHIP UR KICKS
-LIFe is toO SHORt.... Wear ur JAYs-

Quote:
I know this has probably been posted, but who designed the XXI? Let's give the man credit

Dwayne Edwards

He is also designed the Jordan Nu' Retro 2, Air Jordan 18.5, Boxer "Roy Jones Jr. boot", Jordan LX2, Jordan Team Elite 2, Jordan Carmelo 1.5 and 5.5, plus some others I think

Damn that Jordan Nu' Retro 2 just kills his resume. However I must give him props, the XXI is the nicest Jordan to come out since the XVIs (if you exclude Stealth XXs).
For sale:

VNDS IV White/Varsity Red-Black Lasers 11.5 $285 shipped FIRM
NDS XX Black/Stealth-Varsity Red 11.5 $135 shipped FIRM

I went to a mall down in the Baltimore area, and they had the red seudes. But they didn't wanna sell them early. They wouldn't even show 'em to me. I asked if i could reserve a size 10? They told me NO i can't. I said daamn! Itz like that? So yea basically it was a 40min drive for nothin. Oh well i guess i will have 2 wait until sat.?

does anyone know when the grey/uni blue 21's comes out?
"We Broke, Broke, Broke Phi Broke. We ain't got it!
Broke, Broke, Broke Phi Broke. We ain' got it!"
-Kanye West

hey guys i heard that the card that comes with the 21's in the box will show a jumpman's logo when you use the black light, is it true?

i just got my 21's on sat. they r hella nice.
"Regard your soldiers as your children and they will follow you into the deepest valleys, look on them as your own beloved sons and they will stand by you until death." The Art of War

leocabrera, i ordered a size 10 last thursday; got an email on friday, & received the shoes today......sorry for responding late.......

Thanks glenn 8)
glasses.gif

I dont know what tha deal is i ordered size 9.5 and one size 11 hope they get sent out tomorrow otherwise they just lost a gooooood customer!!! :evil:
devil.gif

leo, you should have at least got the smaller size......i remember seeing something on their site saying they'd ship anything above 10.5 out on 2/21.......maybe they're just waiting to ship them together.....i'll keep my fingers crossed for you.....

coppin mine this saturday man i cant wait also gettin 14s coz i havent copped yet and i wanna ball in them

I made some nice tips over the weekend, pulled a 180 and decided to pay retail for these. Problem is I went to 3 different malls around the area, and no size 13. Son of a..........guess I'll be lookin on eBay after all......out
"And I'm....CHI-TOWN'S FINEST, where you at, the whole CITY behind us."

[/center]

hey guys i heard that the card that comes with the 21's in the box will show a jumpman's logo when you use the black light, is it true? anyone has the 21's and blacklight, try it and tell us, thx

Back
Top Bottom