***THE OFFICIAL XXI POST****

aadduubb
FSR stands for full size run
****Team Born-Again****
"Jesus Christ Is Life, the rest is collecting Js"...
go bears
Go Cubs

Why are you guys flipping out over eastbay when PYS still has them in size 9.5 to 7.5 and its $165 plus shipping its still less then retail.

I wouldn't have expected this buyt eastbay is sold out of the good sizes as for 7am pacific standard tie. They only have 15 and above. I got a pair of the these and the vii's last night. Going to pick up my other pair of xxi's today. Hope everybody got a pair.

nvm, it has it down as they still have all the sizes but when you click them it says this product is no longer availible.
FS or FT: size 11 DMP ds....looking for a size 12 or 13. DMP Hit me up

got mine this morning at FTL......$180 on the dot....man these are tighter than the VIIs that came out today too....
EEntega <- who wears his AIR JORDANs

I have a DS DMP SZ 9 for sale/trade. eentegra@gmail.com

It's been a good week. I'm sure you can figure out where the missing pr. is. All sz 13 all mine. I'm gonna hoop in these shoes until they got holes in the soles. The Red XXIs are the most PIMPED OUT shoe made EVER !!!! When cats see me hangin from the rim wearin these, I'm gonna put a whole new meaning to the term "breakin necks"
It's OVER ! ! ! ! !
C O O K # 4 5
oivm1f

oivmhe

4fit out !!!! You shouldn't have slept if you did.

I ordered my red ones from eastbay, Now I hope the white ones stick around long enough to go on sale so I can get those to hoop in.

Quote:
the quilted liner around the ankle is sooooo soft

I keep hearing ppl say this, but I tried them yesterday and they are rough! I was a bit disappointed, it didnt seem even remotely soft...... :rolleyes
eyes.gif

anyways, shoe is still fire....and since i dont have time to read all 80+ pages of this post, are the grey suedes and the white/university blues confirmed?

YO! Sell me your size 12-12.5 XVIs, III mochas, BB4s, 18.5 white, XIII flint, XI DMP and AZGs!

Let me know: vinsanity2k5@hotmail.com

These are great. Went to the footaction in arcaida. The spot had about 7 or 8 people waiting in line. I had talkedto the manager the day before so he had my 14 waiting on me. Everybody get a pair of these very comfortable. I tried the zoom air soles but I lie the other ones better.

Yo these red xxi are jus FIYAH!

glad i copped them even tho 180 is harsh on a wallet lol.

definitely want another pair and cant wait till the all black joints drop.

mad comfy and mad lite

I'm really feeling the Red Suedes. Can't stop thinking about em...I might have to cop today or tomorrow.
FS/T: Deadstock Chambray VIIs 11.5; VNDS J-Rods 11.5. AIM: EManF05. E-mail: EManF05@aol.com

just unDS my wht XXI to cop the VII and now the arch in the inner foot is really irritating me....and now i am not copping anymore XXI's
BAY AREA

I'm still praying to god that they release the black/red XXI's because it dosen't feel right with that colorway not being released.

HOME OF THE LONE STAR CARD.

Back
Top Bottom