The Official Young Jeezy - Thug Motivation 103 Album Thread

Originally Posted by datprepboivinc3

I Hope TOMP or W.e His Name Is Delivers

laugh.gif

Dont worry man Toomp ALWAYS delivers.... check Trap Muzik

and if that producer line up is legit it looks fire.... i would just add a JUSTICE League beat on there... Recession bonus track Done It
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This dude is one of the most boring cats in the game. If you bought his first album aint no point in buyin this one I'm sure its the same %*+$ differentbeat he should just become a A&R and find beats for other down south artisit to rap over.

Originally Posted by CashBanks

This dude is one of the most boring cats in the game. If you bought his first album aint no point in buyin this one I'm sure its the same %*+$ different beat he should just become a A&R and find beats for other down south artisit to rap over.

thats what i been tryin to tell folks for years...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CParkFresh

Originally Posted by UnkleLuke

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Jeezy hasn`t disappointed yet..

QFT!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

My grandma off in the church
While I'm in the fridgerator
In search of that baking soda
Right next to them mashpotatas

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by naughtywon

Originally Posted by CashBanks

This dude is one of the most boring cats in the game. If you bought his first album aint no point in buyin this one I'm sure its the same %*+$ different beat he should just become a A&R and find beats for other down south artisit to rap over.

thats what i been tryin to tell folks for years...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Jeezy make that straight switch lane music when you riding around. Its the same *%*% everytime but we all check for it cuz it bangs. Nobody can front onthat...

That "Big Dog Freestyle" is on that Snoop Dogg "I Wanna Rock" beat

I thought it was gonna be the boosie beat haha

So do yall still think this is coming early feb?? lol...tour starts end of Feb...I want the new material....but if anything at this point his turn around isgonna look like Rhiannas and that wasnt good

Plies wrote this on his twitter. Hope its not true. I feel like crying.

BREAKING NEWS: YOUNG JEEZY NEW SINGLE "LOSE MY MIND" ft. PLIES off the "TM103" album in the streets and on radio 2day!! A +#+#@+ CLASSIC!

Back
Top Bottom