The Official Young Jeezy - Thug Motivation 103 Album Thread

Originally Posted by DaBossA

Plies wrote this on his twitter. Hope its not true. I feel like crying.

BREAKING NEWS: YOUNG JEEZY NEW SINGLE "LOSE MY MIND" ft. PLIES off the "TM103" album in the streets and on radio 2day!! A %###$$ CLASSIC!

Just got back from the Jay Z concert. Jeezy brought Plies out and they performed the new song. I am not a Plies fan at all but from what I heard the song goes super hard...

That Loose My Mind is ok.

It does sound like Drumma, that said it's underwhelming. No matter what he wasn't gonna surpass Put On but this was very mediocre.

loose my mind is not messin with scared money, would rather have that out as a single that this but other than that song is decent, sounds like some good whip music will have to try this one out in the rover tonight

yea this track aint bad first listen....joint bangs tho

could do without plies tho...still waitin for 103 gonna be
pimp.gif

[h2][/h2]
[h2]Rumor Control: Young Jeezy Snatches Beyonce For TM103 Lead Single?[/h2]March 2nd, 2010

This COULD be incredible……
This COULD be incredible…….I remember hearing chatter of this lastweek, but didn’t wanna pull the rabbit out the hat just yet since itwasn’t completely confirmed. However, a source EXTREMELY close to Team Jeezy has confirmed the aforementioned.

Next Monday (maybe even sooner) Young Jeezy will be teaming up with Sasha Fierce (Beyonce) for the lead single from his forthcoming project, Thug Motivation 103. No word on who’s producing the cut (another lil birdie told me Boi-1da) or where Jeezy’s headed creatively.

The track was reportedly suppose to surface last week, but plansfell through obviously. I could sense something was brewing with Jeezy when he debuted the street single from TM103 during the Atlanta stop of the BP3 tour earlier this weekend. And since Hov and Company are playing The Garden (Madison Square Garden) tonight, Jeezy might get some breathing room to share the stage with Beyonce (you know how special Jay’s MSG shows can be.).

So, are you looking forward to a Jeezy/Beyonce collabo? Are you ready for TM103?

Link

pimp.gif

I'm not really feeling Scared Money or Lose My Mind. I need to hear that straight dope boy trunk music from Jeezy...take it back to those "Get Ya Mind Right" and "Gangsta Music" type tracks. The Recession flirted with that style a lil bit...he needs to build on it.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

I'm not really feeling Scared Money or Lose My Mind. I need to hear that straight dope boy trunk music from Jeezy...take it back to those "Get Ya Mind Right" and "Gangsta Music" type tracks. The Recession flirted with that style a lil bit...he needs to build on it.
Exactly.  The Inspiration sounded too "progressive" to me.  I'm afraid 103 might be the same way, Jeezy needs to quit acting like hes an actually skilled rapper. 

Scared Money would have been soo much more crazy had he put another verse on the track
it's wayy to short
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom