The Official Zoom Kobe II Thread-

Quote:
But we can't go to the store and buy the asia's
:D
happy.gif
TeamLakers
I'M ON SUICIDE WATCH!
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" -Albert Einstein
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1
4L8O15S16T23!42

im kinda likin it a little but its still gonna flop sales wise and thats a guarantee, just like the zk1.
" And With the 3rd Pick....I made the earth Sick" Jay-Z

PS3 + Madden 07 for sale! used 1 time....$500 obo. Hit me up!!!!!!!!!!!!

appreciate that info. been wondering.
For having lived long, I have experienced many instances of being obliged, by better information or fuller consideration, to change opinions, even on important subjects, which I once thought right but found to be otherwise. .:Benjamin Franklin:.​
.::AKRON, OH:WE JUST DID IT::.

Quote:
Eastbay
16022001 blk/maize

16022171 wht/pur/maize

129.99 available to ship 3-29

Quote:
I called and we can preorder them on 3/29.

So has the RD been confirmed as 4/19 or will it be sooner?

Don't let the post count fool you. I just don't have an itchy posting finger.

^^^If you go to Footaction.com, click on release dates and you will see that the Kobe II's are slated for 3/29.
For The Love Of The Game​

Cant see the release date section...

edit: lol i was on Footlocker.com :lol:
laugh.gif
. no wonder i couldnt find it.

^^^Its right there on the home page in the middle right hand side, it says "March 2007 Launch Schedule".
For The Love Of The Game​

Thanks for the info and that is great news!
Don't let the post count fool you. I just don't have an itchy posting finger.

NT would usually have way more pics than this with the launch only 2 weeks away...guess nike is getting better at keeping shoes under wraps.
______
WE GROWN.

I think Nike may have taken notice to the fact that 4/19 is way too late in the season to release them, especially with how the Lakers have been playing.
4L8O15S16T23!42​

they should have been out after the all-star game...he was MVP...things were going good for kobe...timing was right then, IMO. now with this "witch hunt" (something that Phil believes)...what a bad time to release it. NIKE AGGGGH....should have release them EARLIER! but o-well the general fan or kicks-lovers are going to get a pair no matter what!

Kobe is ridiculous.
Id buy his shoes based on that game alone.

65 should help those shoes! My 2 pairs are pre-ordered

Just heard from a well known Kobe NIKE line insider in ISS that release date for the ZKII's may have been move up to 3/29 now.
"Well the NBA is in great hands but if I had to pick the single greatest player on the planet, I take Kobe Bryant without hesitation." - Michael Jordan

Back
Top Bottom