The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Playstation Golden sale @ PSN store.

Metal Gear Solid: HD Collection (PS Vita) $8.99 $14.99 $29.99
Muramasa Rebirth (PS Vita) $7.49 $12.49 $24.99
Persona 4 Golden (PS Vita) $14.62 $19.49 $29.99

Persona 4 Golden is definitely getting purchased, but its so hard not to splurge on the other two for another $17.

Last edited:
Oh I have. On PSOne through the Anthology collection.

I just bought it on the PS Store like a year ago thinking, "I love this game, I'm going to beat it again".

... and have never even started it. :lol:
Yea I got damn near to the end and got caught up grinding and trying to max every job/class and never finished it :lol: bought it on PSN store and still trying to find time to play

got pretty far into my FF Anthology... and then my house got robbed :smh:
FF VII, FF VIII, Anthology all gone

Last edited:
Any hardcore original socom 1 and 2 fans left on this board?

If you haven't heard, the creative director of socom 1 and 2 got enough start up money from kick starter to recreate the magic so to speak of those games in a brand new title for ps4 titled H hour worlds elite. They are still looking for publishing but if all goes well the game will be out in September 2015.

Anyways here is very early build of the game. Footy just released today.

Blew my mind

Graphics and interface is all place holder.

Bruh wtf did I just watch? Looks like an Android game :x. This **** better be eying a 2025 release :smh:

Beat Dark Souls 2 last night, put about 60 hours in with some help. Great game. Definitely gonna go New Game+ and play here and there. This sale is looking real good too, that Persona 4 discount makes me wanna go cop the PS Vita Slim on release date. I've been meaning to get one.

The Next Dragon Quest is in Development
[h2]Square Enix is making "the next" Dragon Quest, series creator said.[/h2]
by Mike Mahardy

April 28, 2014

According to Game Jouhou (as translated by Gematsu) Horii didn't confirm whether he was talking about Dragon Quest XI, which would be the next numbered entry in the series, but he did mention the project after being asked about the status of Dragon Quest X.

"Well, actually, I’m not sure if I’m allowed to say this," he said. "But I’m working on the next one."

According to the original report, Dragon Quest developers Yosuke Saito and Anzai Takashi seemed surprised when Horii made the comment. The most recent numbered installment in the franchise was Dragon Quest X, which has yet to be released outside of Japan. No further details were released regarding the MMO's localization.

Until more information is announced, be sure to check out IGN's Top 25 Nintendo DS games list, in which Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies secured the no. 21 spot.

Watched the podcast discussion about Suikoden II and then watched some gameplay; added to the backlog. Finally platted FF X, probably hop on I:SS and cop P4G for the Vita to play at work. Looking forward to this sale tomorrow

Last edited:
Just copped a PS4 today and havent got any games yet.. what do you guys think I should buy??  I loved games like last of us, bioshock infinite, zombie u.. 

Well infamous for sure. If you get PS + don't forget to download the free PS3 games as well. Really good games right now.

The next DQ will probably be on 3DS. Keeping my fingers crossed for PS4 though. |I

Apparently Sony trademarked Dark Chronicle in Japan a couple days ago. I don't think it means anything, because didn't they trademark Arc the Lad a while ago too? If Sony dropped Dark Cloud 3 at E3 though, oh lawd.

Last edited:
Watched the podcast discussion about Suikoden II and then watched some gameplay; added to the backlog. Finally platted FF X, probably hop on I:SS and cop P4G for the Vita to play at work. Looking forward to this sale tomorrow

Nice. I need to focus on completing that right after I get the I:SS plat.

This sale is killing me, man.

I'll be scooping:

Time and Eternity
Tales of Symphonia Chronicles
Probably Hyperdemension Neptunia Victory if I can't talk myself out of it.

While I am going to have to try and resist cooping Dangonronpa and Y's. :smh:

Only thing worse they could do is just drop and all-RPG sale and just ruin any hope I have of every reining in this backlog.

Every other platform you can't find a great game for... PS3 you can't find enough time for all of them.

Last edited:
If you don't mind me asking, why was that surprising?
I just have my doubts about this game, one of the those I need to play for myself. The gameplay that I did see left me thinking it could either flop or be good. Just didn't think it get as high as a 9

The next DQ will probably be on 3DS. Keeping my fingers crossed for PS4 though. |I

Apparently Sony trademarked Dark Chronicle in Japan a couple days ago. I don't think it means anything, because didn't they trademark Arc the Lad a while ago too? If Sony dropped Dark Cloud 3 at E3 though, oh lawd.
Ps4 or Wii u would be fine with me. Just keep it away from the 3DS is all I ask.

Any idea when Suikoden II is hitting PSN, kind of disappointed when I realized it wasn't on there already.

Guess it'll give me time to catch up on this backlog, used that link and I only added the games that I could remember off the top of my head and was at 19 full days
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Guess it'll give me time to catch up on this backlog, used that link and I only added the games that I could remember off the top of my head and was at 19 full days
mean.gif
laugh.gif
You know you've purchased too many games when you have to look at your transaction history to remember which games you've even bought.

That feel when you decide to buy a game, then you realize that you already bought it.

Back
Top Bottom