The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

My goodness. The guys at Evo are wizards. They should of been upfront with how harsh the delay was going to be though. A lot of people assumed DriveClub would be dropping sooner. If they told us October, people would of been annoyed temporarily and then they wouldn't care, because then there wouldn't be months of being led on.

ebe9306e_zBnA0pN.jpeg

92b94a33_ihsDD8l.jpeg

2f31c483_rqORG3j.jpeg

More screenshots in the spoiler.

fba54ead_pbYZ9Cv.jpeg

68e28f01_xUdjsjl.jpeg

0a8b655e_W14kbWm.jpeg

d2300179_nU4YUvP.jpeg

9703c934_tK2Lrxi.jpeg

66cda345_TRPF3jT.jpeg

3d8e2169_jtfujyZ.jpeg

93b8d112_9x4LqkP.jpeg

35426b5e_mubA6Gf.jpeg

Finally grabbed a PS4 yesterday, copped assassins creed might go grab cod or battlefield later and maybe second son.

80% complete on Infamous, start playing 2k again when the playoffs started and forgot all about it. :smh: I do this every year. Got to try to beat it tomorrow so I can trade in for MLB

Anyone catch the Watch Dogs PS4 commercial that was being shown during the Rockets game last night? Game looks really good.

Is Kane and Lynch 2 a good game? Forgive for being so out the loop?
supposedly it's a horrible game. I've played the demo and i disliked every second of it. I'd reccomend playing the demo to see for yourself.

Gave in and copped Persona 4 Golden. How long til I can get some action? There's a lot of talking.

Gave in and copped Persona 4 Golden. How long til I can get some action? There's a lot of talking.

prob 10-15 mins

havent played it since it first came out

the beginning part is slow because you have to pay attention to a lot of things

but once it picks up... :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom