The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I need better guns in Destiny, I'm getting wrecked in Crucible.

Also where can I get a cheap DS4 or a used one? My DS4 R3 thumbstick is dying, it gets stuck or stutters. If I press fwd the game moves slow or doesnt move it all, I have to release it and press on it again. This has been happening for several months but the last month has been BAD. COD is damn near unplayable and Destiny is pretty much the same.

Gamefly?

:lol:

Check slickdeals...I saw a few deals on there the past week or so for DS4

TGS was good this year.

Glad to see Japan not abandoning consoles after last year's showing.

Looks like they joined the 2015 bandwagon too, these are the main confirmed games for next year:

Dragon Quest Heroes
FF Type-0 ( with FFXV demo)
Bloodborne
Senran Kagura : Estival Versus
Disgaea 5
Yakuza 0
Biohazard Revelations 2
Biohazard Remaster
Metal Gear Solid V
Persona 5
Earth Defense Force 4.1: The Shadow of New Despair
Gundam PS4
Ys
Everybody's Golf
Dragon Ball Xenoverse
Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force

anyone know about different region games being played on a usa ps4? I know its not region locked but as far as quality, being able to buy usa dlc, etc

Man whatever happened to the big announcement from Sony? I was really looking forward to it :frown:

it was probably just a poor translation

also, its nice to see TGS go so well after all this talk of japanese developers falling behind the west and consoles falling to mobile

a lot of positivity (online at least) for TGS where as E3 was just seen as more of the same

Last edited:
In crucible, whether it's rare or uncommon it'll act the same in PVP due to normalization unless you have that special event later on. I'd just keep one around in your inventory when you find one in game, even if it's a low level. Just for the times when you want pvp matches, oh and a set of gloves that speeds up reload time as well.

Rare Shingen E >

Murks everything
This was my main
smokin.gif
. Now I'm using the stranger's rifle
always get killed by those two weapons in crucible. how you get them? 

Back
Top Bottom