The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

New audio quality on party chat is like eating Nutella covered marshmallows in the girls locker room after gym in 8th grade.

New audio quality on party chat is like eating Nutella covered marshmallows in the girls locker room after gym in 8th grade.
WOW

I thought my friend had a REALLY REALLY nice mic.

Its toooooo clear I was creeped out

PS4 is officially legit now that it has themes.
Now I just need my old school Sega Genesis theme back and we're in business

that corn theme :smokin

iKH7YmjHoXTZz.gif

:lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl:

2.00 has ruined my standby mode. It now just blinks orange and is unresponsive when put into standby. Only option is to unplug my PS4. Issue is happening to bunch of other people. 

indifferent.gif

2.00 has ruined my standby mode. It now just blinks orange and is unresponsive when put into standby. Only option is to unplug my PS4. Issue is happening to bunch of other people. 

:stoneface:

Yea, happened to me. I was trying to see if it would turn off after the 3 hour charge.

I noticed it was still making the same noise as it was when it was on and then I tried to turn it on and no bueno.

Yea and I noticed it isn't standby mode anymore, but rest mode or something that it was labeled now.

Mine spooled down and wasn't running anymore, but I am pretty sure I noticed that it was pulsing/blinking this morning in my office as I was heading out.

We shall see this evening how it is doing.

Standby didn't feel like much a difference from powering off besides my controller charging. I still had to go through the same power on process as if I had shut it off.

Yeah Standby mode froze up on me yesterday too.
Downloaded the update and my controller was low so I plugged it in to charge and left the PS4 on standby.
Tried to turn it back on and it didn't come on. Had to unplug it. :smh:

:stoneface:
Same here.

Put it in 'rest mode' for a few hours, and it wouldn't turn back on. Powered it off and back on and a pop up said I didn't shut it off properly, wtf :lol:

I always put my console in standby mode. Never really had any problems. Occasionally my sound doesn't work. I just turn it off and back on and it's fixed.

Can a surge protector prevent your PS4 from getting fried during a storm or outage?

I can't find my microphone/earpiece that came with my ps4 anywhere lol :smh:

Wanted to try out the voice commands...

Can someone post the PS+ offering for November 2014? I can't get a strong enough signal on my phone at work
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom