The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

your assessment of the series is correct. If you didn't like it before, you are not going to like it now.

That said, I think its great just for the story alone.
yea it seems like a cool story etc.... it just doesnt seem much of an actual game... like iuno it seems like it should just be a series etc... from what i gathered there is no actual playing...video-gaming involved. DOnt get me wrong i love a good plot/storyline cutscene in a game... iuno about a game that all it is is just storyline/cutscenes... 

A good game that had a mixture of both imo was L.A. Noire... (it be kinda dope if they did another one) 

For anybody interested in Final Fantasy XIV, there will another free trial. If you are a PS+ member it will start on Dec. 10 and it lasts for 2 weeks. Non PS+ members will get the trial on Dec. 24 and I believe it only lasts for that weekend.

They should make racing games into a virtual free roaming world like GTA V where you can get out of the car and stuff and have the missions as races.

:lol:

Speaking of Driveclub.

The free DLC has dropped.
Ignition pack and Photo FInish pack

Last edited:
But yet still no ps+ edition of drive club

The game is much better than at launch but I won't expect the PS+ version till next year.

The plan was to release the weather update this month, so I'm guessing they'll release the PS+ version after the weather update to relaunch the game for users who haven't jumped in so they'll get the best experience.

Soo.... Telltales GoT game uses the voicework from the cast of the HBO show.

If the season pass wasn't bought before, it sure as hell is now. 

Last edited:

They should make racing games into a virtual free roaming world like GTA V where you can get out of the car and stuff and have the missions as races.
but what would you get out the car for.... to what refuel... possibly switch cars? Quick dialogue after races with other drivers?

I'll definitely download Driveclub when it becomes "free" but I'm not sure how much I'll play it. Honestly, I had completely forgot about it
laugh.gif
mean.gif

I really hope we get some "great" reveals at PSX. I really don't know what to expect though. It'd be nice to see Sony announce to new IPs with trailers/gameplay.

They don't even need to say anything about TLG unless they have a trailer and gameplay. I have the ICO Collection and I still haven't played it yet so I don't really care about TLG. Is there anybody out there who still cares, it's only been since 07 since it was revealed
sick.gif
nerd.gif

I'll definitely download Driveclub when it becomes "free" but I'm not sure how much I'll play it. Honestly, I had completely forgot about it :lol: :smh:

I really hope we get some "great" reveals at PSX. I really don't know what to expect though. It'd be nice to see Sony announce to new IPs with trailers/gameplay.

They don't even need to say anything about TLG unless they have a trailer and gameplay. I have the ICO Collection and I still haven't played it yet so I don't really care about TLG. Is there anybody out there who still cares, it's only been since 07 since it was revealed :x :nerd:
*Looks at avatar*

This is true. At least SE gave us a few trailers over the past couple of years. Has there been anything from TLG :nerd:

Yes SE have been better recently, praise the lord, but I remember when it was literally one CGI trailer per year. Those times were dark indeed.

TLG was revealed in 2009 so it's kind of following the same path as FFXV but slightly worse in that we've not even had any trailers, Just constant confirmation that it's not cancelled. :smh:

Yes SE have been better recently, praise the lord, but I remember when it was literally one CGI trailer per year. Those times were dark indeed.

TLG was revealed in 2009 so it's kind of following the same path as FFXV but slightly worse in that we've not even had any trailers, Just constant confirmation that it's not cancelled.
mean.gif
Oh ok I thought it was really in 07 when the game was revealed. Eh, 5 years wouldn't be too bad if there were some type of update other than it's not cancelled.

Back
Top Bottom