The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Only beat read dead, Gt V, GoW 3, resistance, last of us and both uncharted. Rest is backlog. I have a.d.d when a new game comes out I start playing it and forget about the others. Doesn't include the games at my parents apt (six, twisted metal off the top of my head) and the games on my hard drive
v862u2O.gif

I'm tight I missed out on that $20 Dying Light price mistake at Gamestop. Anyone got an extra code for the game? PayPal ready.

Only beat read dead, Gt V, GoW 3, resistance, last of us and both uncharted. Rest is backlog. I have a.d.d when a new game comes out I start playing it and forget about the others. Doesn't include the games at my parents apt (six, twisted metal off the top of my head) and the games on my hard drive
Wow! 
laugh.gif

We need our internet providers to just crap out for a month.

The PSN being down a couple years ago was the best thing to ever happen to backlogs.

I've been watching Sword Art Online. They should just make this for PS4 :pimp:

Last edited:
Nah, I learned to appreciate from afar after like 3 pairs.
My point was that people collect stuff, regardless of their rationale.

My initial question was to point out the irony of you asking that on a sneaker collecting site.

Where the value of a sneaker is higher by you not wearing it.

Well, shoes typically only go way up in price because they're are limited amounts.

Video game prices, save for a rare few, fall to practically nothing because there are near limitless copies of every game.

16218452639_34dca8a244_z.jpg

GOW2 is the most difficult games that I've beat on normal.

Some parts were created by the devil.

Well, shoes typically only go way up in price because they're are limited amounts.

Video game prices, save for a rare few, fall to practically nothing because there are near limitless copies of every game.
Like I said before, the point is that people collect stuff.

Deal with it.

Last edited:
Right, and a backlog is typically a collection of games that one is never going to get a round to actually playing.

Ill play mine. If Destiny hadn't come around, Id have gotten through a bunch.

With year end coming up, works slows down considerably afterward so Ill have some more free time. 

Haven't been in here forever? Any news on a skateboarding/fight night

General consensus is The order is the next big game?

Right, and a backlog is typically a collection of games that one is never going to get a round to actually playing.
What you described is a steam game backlog. I preview about 99% of the disc games I have, to avoid that.

Some guy uses the same backlog clearing method I use.
 The key way in which Ruteqube rethought the plan was in changing the definition of "clearing" the backlog. "Clearing" didn't have to mean "completing" the games; instead, they set themselves the goal that they would try every game in their backlog for at least an hour, and actually complete the games they tried that they ended up enjoying without guilt. Games that weren't engaging after an hour, however, would be discarded and not returned to.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom