The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Rainbow six Alpha
1426878673-rssgejw4.jpg

Last edited:
I think GoW as a franchise is overrated. It's not bad but I never understood why is was so highly regarded *shrugs*

GOW3 >>>>>TLOU and its not even close

Played TLOU on PS3. Might be the most overrated game I have ever played in my 27.5 years of life man. Wasnt worth the $60 at all

I agree with this. TLOU was cool but nowhere near what people make it out to be.

I already sold it :lol:

It was good but I think imma stick to BF4. It just has way more options.
Yep no LMGs and lack of vehicles make the game quite boring and the game types are pretty bad imo. All of them besides Heist but Rush is a way better game mode. Hotwired has to be the most boring game mode I've ever played straight trash.

Hey bro have you got on the ps4 yet?

FFX for the ps4 comes out in May... thats why I didn't get it for the ps3.

Yeah blitzball is prolly the 2nd best in-game game after FFVIII's card game imo.

Bought it for vita. not getting a ps4 for 2 or 3 years. Got a ds, ps3, wii u too and a backlog. Simply dont have the time. Plus nothing has made me freak out on ps4 even though i know some great games are coming. The best games are remasters.

Almost bought it on a whim a year ago but the media playback fuctions went backward so i passed. let the library build and eventually get one.

plus since im really loving FF X maybe ill get into the series. sure i can find most final fantasy games on ds and vita so ill be very busy lol.

Arkham asylum and arkham city were dope.
Just started arkham city origins. It's a pretty good clone of the arkham games.
Hopefully the ppl who made aco pick up the mantle after rocksteady stops making batman games.

Back
Top Bottom