The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

My PS4 just ran out of HD space. What's a good hd to buy and what's the max a ps4 can take?
It's unclear what the max amount of hdd space the ps4 supports.

This 2.5 2tb hdd is your best bet right now.

Amazon product ASIN B00I8O6OQ4
Avoid seagate.

I'd recommend waiting to see how the nyko data bank turns out.

With that product, you might be able to expand your hdd space to 3tb-6tb.

Put a 2-4tb WD 3.5 hdd in there, and you'd be good till the end of this gen.

Amazon product ASIN B00I8O6OQ4
Avoid seagate.

COSIGN ON AVOIDING SEAGATE. i have such a sour taste in my mouth from them. first TB HD i got from them broke 5 minutes after i set it up. i had it set on top of my computer tower and it fell off onto plush carpet...and the HD corrupted. My tower was 1.5 feet high. the only reason it fell was cuz i nudged it in the slightest and the ridiculously short cords they supply you with (proprietary of course) will mean it must stay close to the usb unless you buy a longer cord. 1.5 foot drop onto 2" carpet and it was done for. They refused to help saying even if it dropped an inch and broke, its my fault.

Just created a club since it seems like we cant all be in one....
nketalk23 (NO "I" it wouldnt allow it)
Feel free to join just gt the game yesterday so..... Lol

http://www.amazon.com/Seagate-HN-M201RAD-Momentus-SpinPoint-ST2000LM003/dp/B00I8O6OQ4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1428533177&sr=8-1&keywords=ps4+hard+drive
Avoid seagate.

Posting for later.

Bought the mentioned HardDrive no problems so far. I try to avoid brands like Nyoko or Mad Catz but the way it's going for buddy might as well roll the dice and put a 6 TB in there

Last edited:
Anyone interested in the witcher 3? I never played the first two. It sounds interesting but daunting.

You must be playing a different dragon age or a different witcher because they're nothing alike
You don't need to be a jerk about it. He just meant there are similar RPG, open world elements to the games that have the protagonists making crucial decisions. 

You must be playing a different dragon age or a different witcher because they're nothing alike
You don't need to be a jerk about it. He just meant there are similar RPG, open world elements to the games that have the protagonists making crucial decisions. 
Wasn't trying to be a jerk and he was actually talking about the combat which really isn't similar at all.

You may now feel free to hop off. In case you can't tell, NOW I'm being a jerk.

b51dKILLAspit.gif

:lol:  Same way I felt when you crushed through FF:T0

I have really missed decent racing games. Last one I bought was Grid Autosport and it was a huge let-down.

I'm trying to catch @ddouble
 . I can beat most of his drifts, but he always seems to beat me in the time trials. A few of the DLC trophies may be out of my reach, though. Getting all-stars might be a hassle.

I tried to catch some of his trials as well but that man is Godly in that game :lol: Some of his times were better by like 10-15 seconds. I can't drift to save my life in that game. I tried to do some races with the Hyper cars and I just can't win, they're too fast to handle :smh:

:lol:

I've had the game since launch so it got easier over time.
Drifts still give me problems though. There was one with the Maurssia in the main tour that took me a looong time but it helped get the drift trophy faster so there was that at least.

Game in which you do nothing but race is barely a racing game.

So...Real Time Strategy?

Nah it's an RPG obviously.

This was spotted on some French website with a release date of 9/30

View media item 1484043

:smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

edit: I'm sure this isn't the final art or even correct title but I'm pretty sure it's happening.

Last edited:
Going to pay off the rest of my MKX: Kollectors edition today 
smokin.gif

Turning 21 next week, and I know for sure one day is dedicated to straight MKX and Tree.

UC Collection would probably fill my entire Christmas break. 6 playthroughs for 3 plats :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom