The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I think you're right about Beyond Two Souls getting a remaster. They put too much money into it to not try and cash in on PS4.
I was just looking at it's wiki. I was surprised that it did better than heavy rain.

At least it means more quantic dream.
smokin.gif

I hope so. I took my copy back as soon as I heard about a PS4 version. My wife and kid bought it for my birthday and I took it back for a game I can't remember.

Dying Light is all sorts of :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin...

yeah its pretty dope

wish you could customize your ability/upgrades more......by the end you have everything unlocked

the night thing is dumb, but you can turn it off.

also dumb that all players use the same character, but it's pretty ill

Confirmed: Transformers Devastation is made by PlatinumGames#1

wVDZSeZ.jpg

Overview
Face off against Megatron and battle it out with the Decepticons in Transformers Devestation. Equipped with fast action capabilities, this game allows for instant robot to vehicle attacks, slam downs, counterattacks, and infinite combos for a unique master combat system. Five difficulty levels also deliver hours of intense gameplay.

More Information

Autobots face off against the Decepticons when Megatron discovers a way to harness the enormous power of plasma energy to cyberform Earth

PlatinumGames signature fast action allows instant robot to vehicle attacks, slam downs, counterattacks, and infinite combos for a unique master combat system

Features 5 playable Autobots including Optimus Prime, Bubblebee, Sideswipe, Wheeljack, and Grimlock

A deep customization system and 5 difficulty levels with overhauls in enemy composition deliver hours of intense gameplay

Actors from the original TV series reprising their roles include Peter Cullen (Optimus Prime), Dan Gilvezan (Bubblebee), Frank Welker (Megatron and Soundwave), and more
Source (BestBuy.ca)

Shout-outs to fellow Gaffer Jashobeam for finding this

Apparently it's for PS3, 360, PS4, XBONE
TxvoSuV.jpg

q6nFNAB.jpg

cPVcZRT.jpg

XcGjA79.jpg

lB3M6yn.jpg

So everyone going to a theater tomorrow is gonna have their phone prepped to capture the TLG reactions, right? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom