The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

:lol: I feel you Centex, I tell my lady all the time better be glad I'm in here on this game and not out in the streets...she still complains tho :smh: :lol:

Maaan I just dnt have time for games like I used to with my work schedule..

I still get it in on vacation weeks tho

Damn man, now I'm excited again
laugh.gif
mean.gif
soon my friend soon 
pimp.gif

Just to confirm, the Drive Club PS+ version is labeled as a full game trial? If that's something different then I'm not seeing it yet.

Ive only played about 10% of this game but I am going to pick it up. I have been on a huge PSOne RPG fix in the last week or two so just another one to add to the catalogue. 
[h1]Suikoden III Is On PSN Right Now (So Play It)[/h1]
256px-Suikoden_3.jpg

Konami, a Japanese company that operates slot machines and fitness clubs, released a video game yesterday on the PlayStation Network. It’s called Suikoden III. You should play it.

Suikoden III  is, as you might have guessed, the third entry in the very-excellent Suikoden  series, which you really must play, even if you only have time for #2, which is, incidentally, one of the best video games ever made. Suikoden III  isn’t quite as transcendent—how could it be?—but it’s very good, switching up the formula established in the first two games and giving you a rotating cast of four main characters whose stories you can follow in any order.

For the uninitiated, Suikoden  games are basically a cross between Game of Thrones  andPokémon: think giant, tragic wars, explored through individual character relationships and enhanced by a recruitment system that lets you build your own headquarters and establish an army of 108+ superstars. Like its predecessors, Suikoden III  is gritty, tragic, funny, poignant, and just excellent in a ton of ways. It’s got some issues—the difficulty skews way too easy, and backtracking is a problem—but it’s definitely worth your time.

This version, a PS2 classic ported over to PS3, will cost you $10. The only downside here is that it’s not playable on Vita, which sucks for those of us who like to play our kazillion-hour JRPGs on portable systems. Oh well. Buying it anyway.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom