The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I picked up bloodboure...then returned it a few days after for batman. Like others said it gives you absolutely no direction or instructions at the start.

It was mad frustrating and I wanted to play batman anyway. Not my type of game. :lol:

You returned it too quickly. The latest patch greatly improves the player experience.

pYpAfgh.jpg

Much better now.

Got em! :rofl:

Last edited:
Bloodborne is worth playing through just so you can start a new game plus and feel like a total BA when you get through the early parts of the game easily compared to your first play through.

Sup guys,

Recently bought a PS4 (Silver Batman Version) and had a couple of questions regardinG PSN.

Never owned a PS4 or Ps3 but had an XBOX 360, is PSN the same thing as XBOX LIVE?

If I purchase one membership, can my kids join me online too (3 players, same household)?

Is it worth having a PSN membership?

Im sorry for the rookie questions, thought I ask here. Thanks in advance.

Sup guys,

Recently bought a PS4 (Silver Batman Version) and had a couple of questions regardinG PSN.

Never owned a PS4 or Ps3 but had an XBOX 360, is PSN the same thing as XBOX LIVE?

If I purchase one membership, can my kids join me online too (3 players, same household)?

Is it worth having a PSN membership?

Im sorry for the rookie questions, thought I ask here. Thanks in advance.

Yes, they're pretty much the same thing. Psn is the service while playstation plus is the subscription which lets you use psn.

As long as your kids accounts are all on the same ps4 as yours they'll be able to use online as well.

In my opinion plus is worth it if you play a lot of games online. Every month they give away a free game or two to download and also offer discounts on the playstation store.

Last edited:
I always heard VC is great but It's more strategy RPG type even though there is action. Nothing like the games u listed. I suggest looking up YouTube gameplay vids.

The more and more I hear about arkahm knight I actually think I'll pass. Like no real boss fights and pushing the car on us for no reason.

Also the new bloodborne patch really makes the game easier? Not that pic that was posted but the actual patch.

Last edited:
I always heard VC is great but It's more strategy RPG type even though there is action. Nothing like the games u listed. I suggest looking up YouTube gameplay vids.

The more and more I hear about arkahm knight I actually think I'll pass. Like no real boss fights and pushing the car on us for no reason.
Is it similar to Pikmin 3? If so, I'll look into it.

AK is worth a playthrough, IF you like action games/Rocksteady.

AK's not worth passing on IMO, but not going to lie the batmobile could be a deal breaker.

It's forced.

It's worth it, if you want to play it for a week or two, then resell.

Back
Top Bottom