nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Can one gameshare the SFV beta?  I think my brother got the code, but I wanna play too.

Necalli's V-Trigger has no time limit once activated, new information and screenshots of Street Fighter 5's latest character

Necalli is an ancient warrior who feasts on souls. He smells his way to battle and will only face the strongest foes. "With overwhelming destructive force, he overpowers everything."

For the first time, we get an official breakdown of what Necalli's moves are called / what they do. In the description of his V-Trigger, Torrent of Power, we learn that Necalli can remain in his transformed state indefinitely. As a trade off, however, Necalli loses access to his V-Reversal during V-Trigger.

View media item 1638696
View media item 1638697
View media item 1638698
Height: 190cm
Weight: 113kg
Occupation/Affiliation: Ancient Warrior

V-Reversal: Guiding Yell
Sends his opponent flying with a powerful roar. After repelling them, follow up by rushing in.

V-Trigger: Torrent of Power
Necalli releases his true power. All of his attacks become more powerful, with no time limit, but it's a double-edged sword that makes him unable to use his V-Reversal. Suppress your opponents with ancient power!

V-Skill: Power Collection
Necalli can send shockwaves through the ground. It's also possible to adjust the shockwave's location via directional input. This V-Skill can also be used in long-distance fights to limit your opponents' movement.

Special Moves:

Discus Guidance
Necalli rushes in while using both of his hands to tear at his opponent. This is well-used as a surprise attack or a combo ender.

Earth Mask
A simple yet exciting move where Necalli grabs his opponents head and smashes it into the ground. This exemplifies his herculean strength, as he waves the opponent about using just one hand.

Critical Arts:

Honor Ceremony
After a mighty roar, Necalli rushes in and smashes his opponent against the wall, and showers them with attacks. While the attacks are primitive in nature, they will undoubtedly lead to fatal wounds. Also, if he does this while in V-Trigger, what then... ?! !

SFVnecalliKO.gif

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2015/...reenshots-street-fighter-5s-latest-character/

I'm liking his look more and more, especially his rag doll toss and wow no limit on his V trigger.
It'll also be interesting to see what the differences are between his ultra is in normal mode and V trigger in terms of damage and other stats.

Also I didn't know V reversals were unique per character. Thought it was generic like alpha counters. Hardly saw anyone use them in the matches we've seen so far.

^ sounds good I thought I was doing redeem my code like yeah buddy clicked on it and it says beta not available
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom