The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I read BO3 is the fastest COD yet.  Is this a good thing or a bad thing?
It comes down to what you like in your shooters. A fast paced shooter isn't a bad thing at all it just comes down to your preference

But I like the movement in BO3 more than AW. All the additional movement features like wall running and boost jumps aren't needed to play the game but they do blend in really well with the game better than the exo suit did in AW

If you pre order on Amazon you'll get the beta code right away through email. Once you redeem the code and have everything working (start downloading the beat on PSN) cancel the pre order.

They won't charge until they ship. Took me about 2 minutes to do this process

If you pre order on Amazon you'll get the beta code right away through email. Once you redeem the code and have everything working (start downloading the beat on PSN) cancel the pre order.

They won't charge until they ship. Took me about 2 minutes to do this process

So you received 2 beta codes right... :nerd:

:evil:

I like it better than both Ghosts and AW. Just isnt enough to dedicate the time itd take to be good again.
Too many games bro to even care about getting good K/D etc.

Unchartered alone is gonna give me mad hours, Halo 5 on Legendary, may do Gears on Insane, Metal Gear, Just Cause, Tomb Raider end of the year. Plus COD gonna need a season pass, you can get a great experience for $60 or less with all the games I mentioned above.

I played a couple games of blops 3 and I like it better than AW. Just give me good hit detection and I could start playing COD again.

Played some4 vs 4 in Rocket league for the first time since I got the game and I had a good time.
I think now that the game has matured and there is a decent level of teamwork it's actually a fun mode. Hated it at first because it was too chaotic but now It's good.

Too many games bro to even care about getting good K/D etc.

Unchartered alone is gonna give me mad hours, Halo 5 on Legendary, may do Gears on Insane, Metal Gear, Just Cause, Tomb Raider end of the year. Plus COD gonna need a season pass, you can get a great experience for $60 or less with all the games I mentioned above.

This.

I watched a Rocket stream on Live and there was this dude, one of the top 10 guys on the leaderboards who was doing things I could only dream about.
Immaculate and precise control, Goals were flowing in from all directions and angles and I thought to myself, I'm gonna git good. :smokin

Then I booted up the game, played for a bit, tried to copy what I just saw and realised it's going to take me a loooong time to get to that level and there's too many games with not enough time. :smh:

It must be fun being a pro though, when I see the combos some guys pull off in Street Fighter or Marvel or some of the driving skills some guys show off in SIM racers, it must be a lot more enjoyable and rewarding than being average.

When you play 4v4 in RL with randoms it's the most frustrating thing. I have a goal lined up and teammates hit me or they try to steal my goal and miss :lol:

When you play 4v4 in RL with randoms it's the most frustrating thing. I have a goal lined up and teammates hit me or they try to steal my goal and miss :lol:

Thats how it was the first time I played it. 8 cars going for the ball at all times :lol:

But the matches I played, one guy stayed in goal, I was a midfielder and there were two who were always attacking the ball and it worked so well. Won quite a few matches too.

Thats how it was the first time I played it. 8 cars going for the ball at all times :lol:

But the matches I played, one guy stayed in goal, I was a midfielder and there were two who were always attacking the ball and it worked so well. Won quite a few matches too.
Gotta love them games when you play with a random that is a good goalie :pimp: I usually attack the ball because I'm good at getting goals or setting up shots for dudes to take

You need to get bestbuy gamers club unlocked for $30...buy 3 new game within 2 years and you already made your money back plus some

I just wish BB GCU would cover their digital purchases. My day one purchases and backlog would be even more nuts
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom