The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

MGS is owned by Konami. I'll never get Bloodborne, Uncharted or anything Nintendo related on PC. There's plenty of other exclusives I play that will never see a PC release either.

Has there been a flash sale for April yet? I see EU just got one and they have Mad Max and Cyber Sleuth for $20. I'm hoping we get something similar.

More exclusive games will branch out to PC like MGSV

All the Sony first party titles won't be on PC though and I can't miss those.

Another thing that would annoy me with going PC only is the delay to some of the multiplats.

GTA5 came out a year and half on PC after consoles. Even the current gen consoles got it before PC.

I've been waiting for FFXV for 10 years. No way I'm waiting on a PC version even though it would look a lot better.

Last edited:
Think I'm trading in Mad Max and Primal for Life Is Strange. Or should I get The Witcher 3?
Witcher 3 is a better choice imo since there is a lot more to do than compared to life is strange. Life is strange plays pretty much like a Telltale game if you've ever played one but it's a good game and definitely worth playing if you're interested in story driven games with a lack of gameplay

Think I'm trading in Mad Max and Primal for Life Is Strange. Or should I get The Witcher 3?
Witcher 3 is a better choice imo since there is a lot more to do than compared to life is strange. Life is strange plays pretty much like a Telltale game if you've ever played one but it's a good game and definitely worth playing if you're interested in story driven games with a lack of gameplay
Picked up w3. I've got some Amazon credit that would make strange free so I'll just order it there.

I hope developers don't support the Neo. Just to show Sony that having two console on the market is ridiculous.

Especially when reports say that it's not native 4K it's going to be upscaled. Dumb.

Last edited:
I hope developers don't support the Neo. Just to show Sony that having two console on the market is ridiculous.

Especially when reports say that it's not native 4K it's going to be upscaled. Dumb.
This doesn't make sense at all and Sony wouldn't let a game out on the PS4.5 that is only exclusive to it. This isn't gonna fracture the gaming community at all I don't see the point in this statement

This doesn't make sense at all and Sony wouldn't let a game out on the PS4.5 that is only exclusive to it. This isn't gonna fracture the gaming community at all I don't see the point in this statement
A lot of people aren't going to comprehend it. This literally has no negative effect on anybody who currently owns a PS4. Just like Greg Miller said on PS I Love You, Uncharted 4 isn't going to stop looking good on PS4 just because it looks better on NEO. There won't be any exclusive NEO games or exclusive content. Nothing changes unless devs purposely make PS4 games look like ****, which I doubt they would do.

GameStop sucks btw $4 more for a game that is used than the brand new one is on Amazon
I hate going in there. I always think I'm gonna find a nice deal and I don't know why 
laugh.gif

I don't like this PS4.5 bs either but what are you gonna do? It is what it is. 

Honestly might finally just build that PC I've been planning to build since HS 
roll.gif

My local gamestop is saying that they're sold out of Ratchet & Clank.. In fact all gamestop are sold out of Ratchet & Clank..

My local gamestop is saying that they're sold out of Ratchet & Clank.. In fact all gamestop are sold out of Ratchet & Clank..

I went to 3 Gamestops yesterday and they were all out. I had a $20 off a new game I wanted to use. Ended up getting Dark Souls 3.

A lot of people aren't going to comprehend it. This literally has no negative effect on anybody who currently owns a PS4. Just like Greg Miller said on PS I Love You, Uncharted 4 isn't going to stop looking good on PS4 just because it looks better on NEO. There won't be any exclusive NEO games or exclusive content. Nothing changes unless devs purposely make PS4 games look like ****, which I doubt they would do.
There is a negative, PS4.5 games are going to look and run better and regular PS4 gamers are going to be aware of that. The regular PS4 will get the inferior version of the product.

Rocket League "Hoops" Update Trailer .
Out April 26 Plus Official NBA DLC

As the headline says, Rocket League Hoops will be completely FREE with our game update on April 26, but for basketball fans eager to show their support, we have another surprise. Thanks to our friends at the NBA, you can also purchase the optional Rocket League – NBA Flag Pack for $1.99 USD (or regional equivalent). Grabbing the add-on gives you immediate access to all 30 NBA team flags, but even if you don’t pick it up at all, EVERY player who patches the game will have a free NBA logo flag that they can equip straightaway in any mode.

Look for more details regarding additional content in the next update throughout the week!

http://www.rocketleaguegame.com/news/2016/04/hoopsupdate/

About this generation of video games being the worst, I would have to agree. Everything now is revolved around DLC and multiplayer

:smh: and fanboys of certain companies/genres gladly pay full retail, release day with a smile on their face.
That's why this practice won't stop.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom