The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

All Uncharted 4 DLC multiplayer maps and modes will be free!

NaughtyDog :smokin
:pimp:
26157463154_29afac49f6_b.jpg

Nice. But that just means single player DLC will be priced. I hope it adds to the overall story. 

Already for Sale

View media item 2017000
Enhance your Uncharted 4: A Thief's End experience with the Triple Pack Expansion, which includes a single player add-on and two multiplayer add-ons which you can download as soon as they're available.
You'll need a copy of Uncharted 4: A Thief's End to use the Triple Pack Expansion.

Amazon product ASIN B00KW6W8VQ
Amazon is also doing a deal where you get money off the expansion if you buy the game during the launch window.

I know's it's UC and Naughty Dog, but after The Division I told myself i would never buy a season pass again. I'll just buy them as they come out. 

I had zero issue with the game up until the end-game content.

The saving grace of me buying the season pass will be the single-player stuff they release (if they do).

That's the issue w/ DLC, they neglect the single-player things. And while it's coo for the additional things, people want the story to continue or have closure.

I rarely support DLC. Gears 2, Driveclub and Bloodborne. I can't think of anything else at the moment.

WB announced what was in the Arkham Knight season pass, that's on you bro :lol:

I trust Naughty Dog but I'll wait for the SP story. I could care less MP about weapon packs and skins.

WB announced what was in the Arkham Knight season pass, that's on you bro :lol:

I trust Naughty Dog but I'll wait for the SP story. I could care less MP about weapon packs and skins.

Did they ? I know after a few months they did lol. It was thrash how they put previous features of the series behind a paywall. But I'll get the uncharted dlc I'll just wait till a sale or something .

I've been off COD since black ops 2. Being able to play MW remastered again is going to be great. I'm pumped. I haven't been this excited for any COD in a long time.

As long as the story missions are interesting and a decent length I won't be mad about the SP DLC

Driveclub had the best season pass and it's the only one I've bought.

There's good and bad DLC. I haven't been burnt but it's easy since most of them say what's in them.

They can ask for the shirt off my back and I'd still cop COD MW day one. So many hours of my life spent on that game :lol:

I got the Naruto season pass. I think there have been a couple DLCs and I am still trying to figure what how and where they are.

A clear sign that I didn't need it.

Kind of like my tattoos. I don't even see them joints anymore. Clear sign that they don't need to be there :lol:.

Back
Top Bottom