peggle
rayman jungle run
marvel vs capcom 2
block breaker 3
castlestorm
any tellgame game
dead space
street fighter

gta san andreas/vice city runs well on ios, but it's a bad experience(controls).

^GTA: Liberty City Stories
Rolando 1 and 2(tilt based game)
Swordigo(Zelda for iOS)
I tried Oceanhorn, didn't live up to the hype
Mage Guantlet

Thx guys will check these out...repped

Is Uncharted like a Jay-Z verse/song/album?

99.9% of people deicide that it is off the chain before they even hear it

And then when the hype dies you listen back and realize that is wasn't that nice. And that dude been wack for over a decade now :lol:

Man Jay-Z wack. I get how you can't be the same person forever but damn :lol:

Reported.

But to you point Lurk im about half done and i think this game might be the best in the series I'm enjoying it a lot so far. I didn't even really care for the series much like I played cuz the action was cool but the story never grabbed me really until part 3 and I liked more Cqc was involved. 4 is giving me dope pieces of 1-3 it's like a beautiful mix of the UC series IMO. Once I finish and see the ending I can give a final analysis but I don't expect ND to drop the ball on endings. Hopefully I don't jinx myself with these expectations.

But to you point Lurk im about half done and i think this game might be the best in the series I'm enjoying it a lot so far. I didn't even really care for the series much like I played cuz the action was cool but the story never grabbed me really until part 3 and I liked more Cqc was involved. 4 is giving me dope pieces of 1-3 it's like a beautiful mix of the UC series IMO. Once I finish and see the ending I can give a final analysis but I don't expect ND to drop the ball on endings. Hopefully I don't jinx myself with these expectations.

Yeah like I said a few pages back, I have always been a big fan. The gunplay is boring to me but everything else makes up for it.

I am only on like chapter 9 though. But so far TLOU is better but it ain't like that really matters anyway :lol:

Nice,
Easily one of if not my favourite podcast.

The only one I know which has a corrections section.
I wish Kinda Funny had a corrections section for a lot of the incorrect stuff they spew out sometimes.

Their other podcast, Frame Trap is also good.

PSN flashsale is up. Pretty good amount of games are on sale for $5 and under including The Wolf Among us, Killzone Shadow Fall, Outlast The Walking Dead,  (The 1st one) etc

I've never heard of Frame Trap.
Will def. check it out.

It's every 2 weeks unlike their main podcast and it's a bit looser in terms of structure but good in terms of content.

Clever name :lol:

Is it a fighting game podcast?

It has Kabal written all over it

:lol:
It's actually not a fighting podcast but they were playing Street Fighter V before and after GT closed down and they liked the term frame trap even though they had no clue what it was and just ran with it.

Last edited:
Hands-on with Gran Turismo Sport on PS4

View media item 2039063
Gran Turismo Sport does make an effort to satisfy the traditional expectations of a proper GT title. Unlike the Gran Turismo Prologue entries in the franchise, when Sport hits stores this November it will be a fully fleshed-out installment with 137 cars, 19 different locations and 117 events included in its campaign mode. It's a visual delight as well – even if the environments still have a sense of sterility to them that's compounded by a lack of any cosmetic damage rendered on the cars in-game. The audio is vastly improved from previous GT titles too, finally ditching the synthesized engine noise used in previous GT titles in favor of each vehicle's actual recorded soundtrack.

But where GT has always truly excelled is in the realm of true-to-life driving physics, and Gran Turismo Sport does not disappoint. One of the five locations offered in demo I sampled was the Big Willow circuit at Willow Springs raceway: A demanding, high-speed track that doesn't suffer fools well but can be extremely rewarding when you start nailing your lines properly. Taking to the course in a lovingly rendered Lotus Evora, every bad habit I've had rounding this course in the real world was faithfully translated in game, be it my tendency to load weight up on the wrong end of the car when approaching the bowl at Turn 5 or scrubbing off too much (or too little) speed while taking the massive sweeper that comprises turns 7, 8 and 9.

In fact, as a testament to just how realistic the experience is, Gran Turismo Sport players will be able to qualify for FIA-certified motorsport licenses within the game – licenses that can be used to participate in real-world, wheel-to-wheel racing events.

http://www.autoblog.com/2016/05/20/gran-turismo-sport-demo-video/#slide-3897124

Bro I have Dark Cloud 2, FFX remastered too
laugh.gif
I left out like 15 games.

But yeah I have a 2 TB and only have like 500 GB left
sick.gif
mean.gif
Same boat. I got a little less than 500GB left. I figure once it's full, I'll delete whatever I have no intentions of playing
Dragon Quest heros players?

def wouldnt buy for $60 but it looks pretty cool.
I played it for about an hour. It's decent so far but it's on my son's PS4 and I don't feel like sitting in his room all day just to play that game
laugh.gif

I get trophies ALL THE TIME but have been level 12 for 3 years

Need to get them plats.

But with hardly any time, it might be better going through the backlog instead.

Uncharted Plats have never been the best but I have no desire to plat this one so far into the game.

I think I'm going to retire plats when I get to 40 unless it's fun.

Last edited:
It makes sense. Rarer trophies have more value.

Some games literally give you a trophy for booting it up.

Back
Top Bottom