The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Looks like a week off from buying anything. :lol:

Dirt Rally is enticing, but I'll wait until I am finished with Project Cars
At $7.50, which would you recommend? Dark Cloud, Rogue Galaxy or Wild ARMS 3? Right now, I'm leaning towards Rogue Legacy.

Rogue Galaxy is actually my least favorite of the 3. It's alot more action-combat oriented. It's a great game, don't get me wrong... I'd just choose the other two over it. Classic, turn-based RPG's are hard to find nowadays, so this is really the only way to get that fix.

Wild ARMS 3 -> Dark Cloud -> Rogue Galaxy

Honestly, though, you are getting a great game if you pick any of the three.
I might just roll with WA3 then. I thoughg RG was turn based.

And here's my wife, asking me if I'll be playing my Nintendo tonight. 
laugh.gif

Got $47 in credit for w3 wwe2k and the tomb raider trilogy collection on PS3. I've got 58 in credit now for GameStop. Guess I'll just wait till something good comes out.

Beat UC2 just now. Awesome game. Set an upgrade over the first which is impressive since that game was really dope. Looking forward to 3. May start that later.

Wife went to to Gamestop and hit me up like do you need PSN cards for your game (Star Ocean V) that's coming out?

Me: I sure do.

Wife: Ok, I'll get them now

Me: You a keeper girl
smokin.gif
She is a keeper 
smokin.gif

My girl is not for me gaming as much she tries to understand my hobby.

O well...

Edit 

I want to get Star Ocean V because it's a RPG but I wasn't feeling SO New Hope

Last edited:
Wife went to to Gamestop and hit me up like do you need PSN cards for your game (Star Ocean V) that's coming out?

Me: I sure do.

Wife: Ok, I'll get them now

Me: You a keeper girl :smokin

My man.. :pimp:

my wife bought me the uncharted PS4 for my birthday and watched my entire play through.

Ol' girl screamin at almost every action event talmbout "OMG BE CAREFUL BABE!!!" :rofl: :rofl:

I brought my ps4 over my girls house when she got her wisdom teeth pulled and played while she slept. She woke up in a haze in the middle of the night as I was playing TLoU and cheered me on during the final scenes :lol:

Years ago I would have commented on the fact that I hope you laid the pipe.

But now that I am mature and have learned that everything that draws breath doesn't and shouldn't be slayed, she sounds like a great legit friend to have :lol:

:pimp:

Last edited:
I brought my ps4 over my girls house when she got her wisdom teeth pulled and played while she slept. She woke up in a haze in the middle of the night as I was playing TLoU and cheered me on during the final scenes :lol:

:lol:

My girl is cool with me gaming also

Took her a while to understand Twitch and me watching other people playing tho :lol:

I watch Smash Bros tournaments like every other week and she just ignores it now

Last edited:
My girl likes gaming, she loves zelda and final fantasy. She's a Ni No Kuni fiend as well.. That's probably her favorite game :lol:

:smokin

Gamer wives and wives accepting/understanding of gaming :pimp:

When my wifey started beating me at Madden and 2K, it was a wrap :wow:

My sister in laws both still have the mindset that only kids play video games :smh:

Last edited:
My wife is fine with me playing video games. Just as long as I'm not playing all day...So I play all night and suffer at work lol

My wife loves video games. Her favorites are the Tomb Raider, Uncharted, and GTA franchises.

Where are yall finding these GFs/wives man

Every GF ive ever had tells me to grow up you not 6 anymore 
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom