The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I think that's part of the charm you'd have to embrace and deal with since that in essence is the franchise
laugh.gif
to me at least it seems like almost a cross of Indy/tomb raider and the Robert Langdon books.
I, personally, wouldn't have any issues with it... I'd enjoy it!  I'm just saying the general, non-gaming public might not see it that way.

Forgive me, I'm sure this has been covered.. My 2TB comes in today, how do I keep all of my saves and game data? Does PS+ do that for me?

Thanks in advance friends

You can upload your saves to the cloud via PS+. Game data you would have to transfer to other hard drive via USB. There is a backup option in your PS4 settings.

Anybody down for some UC4 tonight? Had a few great games last night but would wanna run with the NT guys

FF12 Remaster is getting announced on Monday rather than E3. It'll be on the show floor though to play through a small section. The charcater models look fantastic.

FF12 Remaster is getting announced on Monday rather than E3. It'll be on the show floor though to play through a small section. The charcater models look fantastic.

Apfodjfakldjsfkldjsaf :smokin :pimp: :nthat:

Top 3 FF IMO

OMGOMGOMGOMG

I played I think 900 hours..I bought another PS2 just to play it again...

The Cerobi Steppe is the dopest level I ever played..

Best game I ever played..but I'm thinking I may like FO4 a little bit more (stopped playing that to finally play Skyrim) will resume FO4 in the fall after I get Skyrim out of my system..

But this is like the 300th so-called announcement..source????

1. XII (no contest)
2. VI
3. IX
4. V
5. VII

**dont care about any of the other ones..but the replay value for XII and VI is ridiculous..also I'm not excited for XV at all

Back
Top Bottom