The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Blood starved beast in two tries, vicar amaelia in three. Overrated.

Really?! Blood Starved Beast i beat on my first try with a extended hunter axe. Vicar Amelia took me 7-8 times because i didn't know "Numbing Mist" was suppose to be used for her. Once i found that out the battle was much too simple.

Hardest boss for me so far is "DarkBeast Paarl" but he's optional.

With the recent influx of crazy sale pricing, any games you guys are specifically holding off on, hoping to see pop up in these sales?

Still waiting to see too-good-to-pass pricing on:

Fallout 4 (if not I'll buy the GOTY with all DLC)

Dirt Rally

Tales of Zesteria

Farcry Primal

AC Syndicate
Waiting on a great deal for the Gold Edition of AC Syndicate.

Was gonna pick it up on the latest flash sale but picked up Arkham Knight with all the DLC instead.

Never been a fan of 3D fighters really unless we'really counting games like Naruto and DBZ. I hated MK when it was on PS2.

I sucked at MvC3 but I would love to get a 4th one.

Same here, I only played with the 3d fighters around the PS1 times with Tekken 3 and Bloody Roar 2.

Tekken 7 with Akuma though :pimp:

That made me excited.

Really?! Blood Starved Beast i beat on my first try with a extended hunter axe. Vicar Amelia took me 7-8 times because i didn't know "Numbing Mist" was suppose to be used for her. Once i found that out the battle was much too simple.

Haven't fought him again yet, but I had him half dead when I ended up in a cell in the village after dying. I was way under leveled at that time so he probably won't be hard next time I fight him.

Btw, this account won't log out on my iPad so occassionally post from a different sn.

Last edited:
Trying to play NFS. Who the hell thought is was a good idea to put all these prompts on the screen while driving at 100+ mph. The steering in this game sucks too.
Under-steer is BRUTAL in this game. Every car, too.

It took me half the game to realize you can teleport to events. 
mean.gif

One trophy from the plat, then this game is getting put out to pasture.

I suggest getting the GTR 2017 Premium as soon as you can. Best combo car for speed and drifting. Make sure to use grip tires, but set your slider to 2 or 3 notches into the drift (left) side on the main slider.

Hardest races are near the end, simply because they are 5-8 minutes long. And the rubber banding is horrendous. No lead is ever safe.

Yeah I'm gonna start doing that cause I had a few games I bought that I took the loss trading in. How does one get a beta typixally? Dumb question I know lol

They get posted to this thread often when you need to sign up. @sole vintage  @iYen  @ddouble  @CenTex HOGG  are all usually pretty good with posting them when they pop up.

Other times, Sony drops them with demos and you just need to download them. Keep an eye on Tuesday releases for those.

Last edited:
Finished Gone Home earlier. It was somewhat predictable but I enjoyed the story.

amelia was "easy" imo, BSB & paarl were a pain in the a**

Just noticed FF XV has an all male party. I'm not necessarily upset but a bit more diversity wouldnt be bad. I liked how Sazh was apart of the main cast in FF XIII, and they had a female protagonist.
   I  feel you but I think thats what they were going for though a bromance story.

Dope little flash sale going on getting my backlog crammed up. After E3 I don't know when I'll have time for games dropping this fall.

I thought Paragon released but, they're legit selling a beta.
laugh.gif

Beta's on sale for $42 on amazon/bestbuy

Game wishlist:
  1. Forza Horizon 3
  2. State of Decay 2
  3. Recore
  4. Gears 4
  5. Sea of Thieves
  6. Scalebound
  7. Crackdown 3
  8. Battlefield 1
  9. Kingdom Hearts 3
  10. Mafia III
  11. Titanfall 2
  12. Call of Duty Infinite Warfare
  13. Call of Duty 4 Remaster
  14. Skyrim Remaster
  15. Gravity Rush 2
  16. Horizon
  17. Watch Dogs 2
  18. Ghost Recon Wildlands
  19. Dishonored 2
  20. Tekken 7
  21. Days Gone
  22. Detroit Become Human
  23. Spiderman
  24. Death Stranding
  25. Prey
  26. God of War
  27. Dead Rising 4
  28. Legend of Zelda
  29. The Last Guardian
  30. South Park the Fractured but Whole
  31. Nier
  32. Steep
  33. Yakuza 0
  34. Walking Dead Season 3
  35. Telltale Batman
  36. No Man's Sky
  37. Mass Effect 4
  38. Let it Die
  39. Kingdom Hearts Remaster
  40. We Happy Few
  41. For Honor
  42. Deus Ex 3
  43. Cuphead
  44. Attack on Titan
  45. Final Fantasy 15
InfamousGrossBandicoot-size_restricted.gif

Quote:

Anyone here getting Mighty No. 9 or am I the only one? lol Haven't heard much talk about the game. It releases this coming Tuesday

Anyone here getting Mighty No. 9 or am I the only one? lol Haven't heard much talk about the game. It releases this coming Tuesday

Constant delays and them putting it on every single platform sort of degraded the hype.

It doesn't look great either. Came off my list along time ago.

I've read about that game and have heard some good things about it. But journey was something else dat music :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom