The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I think resident evil 4 is the best game ever created if i cant say 2k cause its a sports game or diablo 2 as a pc game with battle.net and the community it had from 98-03ish....obv bias but RE4 is goat for me

time to upgrade your Internet, b
begging for fiber. Not too many options in Hawaii. I get 6 down 1 up on a good day. For real
gezus
but I don't even have fiber her in NY, best in my area is just 50 down
begging for fiber. Not too many options in Hawaii. I get 6 down 1 up on a good day. For real

I have fios 50+ up and down and I still have lag spikes at times playing destiny for no reason so having high bandwidth isn't a guarantee.
It's cuz it runs off of a host player

gezus
but I don't even have fiber her in NY, best in my area is just 50 down

I have fios 50+ up and down and I still have lag spikes at times playing destiny for no reason so having high bandwidth isn't a guarantee.
It's cuz it runs off of a host player

See if it was just ingame I understand but it happens in party chat and other things a well. It's not isolated just to the game.

Is this even legal :lol:
Barely, We have a duopoly here with one being DSL, and the other being Time warner Cable. Cable is a little faster, but a few years ago, I gambled, since the DSL company was rolling out Fiber. My dads house has Fiber, and it's better. I do everything to optimize gaming. Hardlines to ps4/ps3, run the router on it's most basic broadcast settings, reset modem every 4 days or so. I have to download huge downloads overnight when I sleep though. That's why, it's annoying to buy a disc, and have to download 10 gigs. I loved when I switched to ps4, hated the fact that every download now is twice as big.

If I don't get Fiber soon though, I'm gonna switch back to cable. I thought we would get fiber early, because of the ease for the phone company since the lines here are all underground.

Also, these FTP games are straight fire. :pimp:

Paragon

Smite

Blacklight: Retribution

WARFRAME :wow: Man they even updated the graphics.

It takes a minute but it is really good man. I when run with you as I am still learning as well.
cool bro any of these days is good for me. you still on overwatch? i run with Quad heavy on that
Also, these FTP games are straight fire.
pimp.gif

Paragon

Smite

Blacklight: Retribution

WARFRAME
eek.gif
Man they even updated the graphics.
Warframe is quality man they overhauled EVERYTHING from when it originally released. i have to start it over with a new character my only gripe with it still is the layout of the store and upgrade stuff could use some work it help people get the hang of it better.

And that Hawken game just dropped recently as well. i played a couple of games in it yesterday and its cool with some work and updates to make it run smoother it can be a real quality game imo

Back
Top Bottom