The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I have ps3 skyrim and I'll still probably pick up the Remaster.. WOFF is super copped :smokin

Catherine is one of the best games of all time and if you disagree, you probably stink.
Had it for 2 years, couldn't get into it.
Deleted it.

Take a bath.

Honestly, I can see why some people couldn't get into it but for me that game is damn near perfect.

TLoU and Catherine are like 1a/1b for me as far as PS3 goes.

Puzzle game w/ amazing story and a giant butt monster, what more can you ask for?

Last edited by a moderator:

There's still so much to say about Switch, Bethesda thinks their games don't need early reviews, and the SAG-AFTRA strike is serious business.

time stamps:
 Corrections - 2:03
The Nintendo Switch - 6:34
Red Dead Redemption 2 Exclusive DLC - 34:53
Bethesda Dumps Early Review Copies - 40:34
SAG-AFTRA Video Game Strike - 52:36
Podcast Halftime - 1:12:46
Is This a Thing? - Friday Game Releases - 1:14:46
L&R: Objectivity and 'We' in Reviews - 1:24:26
L&R: Sleepers, Busts, and Locks Game - 1:35:13
L&R: EZA's Team Building Phase - 1:51:24
Time for Bets - 1:59:16
Closing - 2:07:27
Producer Thanks - 2:09:14
Special Bonus - 2:18:20

Last edited:
29955681623_045e902d9b_h.jpg

29957625884_43681beeda_h.jpg

Lost Soul Aside Will Be a PS4 Timed Exclusive
Developer Receiving Support from Sony

After impressing many with a trailer of his solo project Lost Soul Aside, developer Yang Bing went silent for a while, and now we know why.

Today he announced on Twitter that he is receiving support from Sony Interactive Entertainment and will continue working on the game with the help of other developers. As a consequence, the game will be a timed exclusive on PS4. We also get a tentative release year for 2018.

http://www.dualshockers.com/2016/10...d-exclusive-developer-receiving-support-sony/

Dude is very talented and glad to see Sony picked him up. This is how far he got with the game all by himself.

View media item 2213472
giphy.gif

View media item 2213474

View media item 2213475

i was wondering what happened with him all this time. nice to see him still rocking on it with support from Sony 
pimp.gif

Looks like the love child of Metal Gear Rising and FFXV.

I am intrigued.

So how is Titan Fall 2 ? I honestly don't know why I pre ordered the game. I think it's because of the $10 rewards zone cert lured me. I have yet to pick it up from my local Best Buy and I'm really leaning towards just canceling the pre order and moving that $5 to pre order The Last Guardian.

Skyrim.. Ehh I honestly played it for maybe 35 hours before the performance on PS3 just turned into crap. Honestly that was the last RPG I gave a chance for RPG game in general. I'm older now and just don't have the time to or interest to spend 100+ hours playing a RPG game anymore.

Target's B2G1 free deal starts on Sunay and I'm honestly thinking about copping: Bioshock HD remastered collection, maybe Skyrim, and Forza Horizon 3 since I'm more than likely going to cop a XB1 S come Black Friday.

Also Dishonored 2 has my interest but I'm also on the fence with this game. I played a lot of Dishonored 1 but didn't finish it. The pre order for that game is also good since u get a digital copy of the definitive edition of Dishonored 1 and also I got some amazon credits to use and have Amazon prime.

Mafia 3 I beat and yeah the story is pretty good but that's about it. After I beat the game I just have no motivation to go back and do the rest of the side missions or to go for the platinum on this game. Only reason why I haven't resold the game is because I got the deluxe version that came with the season pass and I'm interested to see the DLC story that explains the back story of Lincoln and John Donovan.

Last edited:
Lost Soul Aside looks exactly like my type of game and that music is :smokin

I just hope he can stay true to his vision and release the game he wants to release. Sony should just put up the money and let him do his thing.

Has anyone in here picked up Titanfall 2? I'm wondering if it's worth a look. Hesitant because I already have BF1.

The Beta was really good, and on the giantbomb cast they were talking really positive of the game, will mos def be picking it up along with BF 1 in the Target deal along with Infinite Warfare. But will probably be playing alot of Titanfall as the first one was good and the beta was actually pretty good.

Last edited:
brooosss! Amazon was supposed to deliver my Skyrim copy today but some bull went down. How you gonna call me and ask me for my email and password without stating who you are and ****. I instantly thought they were trying to finesse me, so i was like nah lol. Got that we tried to deliver your package, we'll try again next business day email...... Maaaaaaannnnnn that's some bull

i saw digital foundrys video on skyrim, the ps4 remaster isnt 30fps? and they mentioned something about the game dropping frames when you play continously ?

I'll see don't understand why people were so hyped for this game.

I actually feel bad for that team because unlike your bigger developers, they don't have someone like Activision backing them. These guys may be looking good for new jobs soon.

the concept is pretty dope.

i'm really digging this next gen concept of randomly generated features of games.

rouge legacy and the binding of issac are two games that do a really nice job of this.

no man's sky was the next step......although maybe too big of a step.....in adding this concept to "real" games...or to games that have much more ambition

don't get me wrong, i JUST posted that issac is the game of this gen....

i just mean, it's a cute zelda-dungeon type game with many fresh twists....

it's not exactly a huge AAA studio release (nor was no man's sky, but you get what i'm saying)

these are the babysteps to getting a completely randomly generated RPG or whatever.

You like Horror stories? Choose your own adventures? Have a group of friends that come over to watch while you play? I say get it. I had fun streaming it with my friends.

its cool

i wanted to replay the story a couple times, but never got around to it...

take that for what it's worth.

Back
Top Bottom