The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Probably just see more info dropped about FF VII remake and some special merchandise next year. 

I just hope every episodic installment is like disc 1,2,&3  of the original that would be very nostalgic 
nerd.gif

I hope the mvc4 thing is real , but I just don't seeing a company putting "almost " to promote something .

I will cop 15 when I see it for like 40
was already on sale for $35 on xb1.
It's gonna drop real quick on X1. JRPGs just don't sell well on Xbox :\ I think KH3 could possibly be an exception but I know a lot of people personally who are going yo buy a PS4 for KH3 just because it feels "right" playing it on a PS console.

Wait a minute. isn't Final Fantasy VII scheduled to drop in 2017?
Nope. 2017 will probably be reserved for FF XII HD, FF XV DLC and few other SE projects like Nier. KH3 and DQ XI in 2018 and possibly episode 1 of FF VII.

I'm legitimately shocked that Capcom has gone this long without a new viewtiful joe installment. With as powerful as today's consoles are, a new Viewtiful joe would look AMAZING. One of my greatest gaming accomplishments is beating part 1 on V-rated mode. Only a few will understand.

Regardless Capcom is getting some money off of me. Just purchased the season pass for Street Fighter 5 and reserved the special edition or RE 7 :smh:

Bruh, I legit think I'll never see a next-gen Onimusha :smh:

Please let MvC4 be real.

Last edited:
Copped FFX remaster for $8 at Target. Time to revisit childhood :pimp:

Still waiting on that FFVIII remake/remaster though.

Came up on some PSN cards and copped Skyrim, I Am Setsuna, Street Fighter V, Far Cry Primal, and Star Wars Battlefront. All under $90 :smokin

View media item 2241668
All these games, just to add to the backlog :lol:

Last edited:
Came up on some PSN cards and copped Skyrim, I Am Setsuna, Street Fighter V, Far Cry Primal, and Star Wars Battlefront. All under $90 :smokin

View media item 2241668

All these games, just to add to the backlog :lol:
Tekken Tag 2 is on sale for $5.
vCywIsv.gif
Xbox? I can't see your gift but I assume your calling me out :lol: I'll just hold out and wait for T7. Might make that an Xbox cop :nerd:

Anybody familiar with WIFI extenders/boosters?
My PS4 gets a relentlessly slow signal downstairs and its hindered my gaming the past year or so

mad max really good? thought it sucks cus of the deep discounts, will check it out [emoji]128526[/emoji]

done with witcher3, bloodborne still better. 6.5/8

After putting in a few hours in BF1. BF4 is still my favorite FPS this gen. I like BF1 but it's missing something, I just don't know what.

:nerd:

i be out here.

my K/D is steady dropping tho. i'm trying to max out weapons i never use. moving back to the 1.00 ratio ._.

Anybody familiar with WIFI extenders/boosters?
My PS4 gets a relentlessly slow signal downstairs and its hindered my gaming the past year or so

Netgear actually makes some pretty legit extenders. They also allow you to hardwire for better speeds. The newer ones are dual band but you can switch them to a single band to boost your speeds even further,

IW is very trash. (i played the beta and had zero interest past that)

literally my first match i got 30 kills.

LOL

Back
Top Bottom