The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I purchased FFXV digitally and it didn't install on its own. Is there an option for it to install while the system is off similar to the Xbox?

Last edited:
I purchased FFXV digitally and it didn't install on its own. Is there an option for it to install while the system is off similar to the Xbox?
Double check your settings.
[h1]Set Features Available in Rest Mode[/h1]
To select the functions available while your PS4[emoji]8482[/emoji] system is in rest mode, such as remaining signed in to PlayStation[emoji]8482[/emoji]Network, select 
icon_settings.png
(Settings) > [Power Save Settings] > [Set Features Available in Rest Mode].

When you do not enable at least one function, your PS4[emoji]8482[/emoji] system cannot enter rest mode.
[h3]Supply Power to USB Ports[/h3]
When you enable this function, controllers that are plugged in will charge while your system is in rest mode.
[h3]Stay Connected to the Internet[/h3]
Select the checkbox to automatically enable download and upload of data while your system is in rest mode. 
You can use a PS Vita system or 
icon_ps_app_android.png
 (PlayStation[emoji]174[/emoji]App) to start a PS4[emoji]8482[/emoji] system over a network by selecting the checkbox for [Enable Turning On PS4 from Network].
[h3]Keep Application Suspended[/h3]
Select the checkbox to allow your PS4[emoji]8482[/emoji] system to enter rest mode without closing any applications. When your system exits rest mode, the applications will resume operation.

I'll pick up FF XV during my holiday break. Best Need for Speed last night. Really enjoyed it. Just got a few more things to do to get the plat

[h1]Titanfall 2 Free Multiplayer Weekend Starts on December 2 for PS4[/h1]
If you’ve yet to pick up Titanfall 2, Respawn and EA have announced that a Free Multiplayer Trial weekend will run from December 2 until December 4 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. EA Access and Origin Access members on Xbox and PC will get early access starting on November 30.

The Titanfall 2 Free Multiplayer Trial will let you access the full multiplayer mode, including all maps, mode, and weapons, as well as the new content in the free Angel City’s Most Wanted DLC on December 3. All of your progress from the trial will carry over to the full game should you decide to buy Titanfall 2.

In the Free Multiplayer Trial fineprint, EA said Origin is required for PC and Xbox Live Gold is required fro Xbox One, but they didn’t say anything about PlayStation Plus being required for PS4.

As for the free Angel City’s Most Wanted DLC, it goes live on November 30 for those who pre-ordered Titanfall 2, and on December 3 for everyone else. It includes the remastered Angel City map from the first game, Wingman Elite Pistol, six new Titan kits, a brand new Pilot execution, the ability to purchase items, and more, and you can see the map in the above gameplay trailer.

Let's just say they used up all their good deals last week
PlayStation Plus Deals
  • War Thunder ‘Naval Pack John F. Kennedy’s PT-109’ (PS4) – $31.49
  • War Thunder ‘Naval Pack Project 1124’ (PS4) – $24.49
Other Deals (Sale Price, PS+ Price)
  • Amnesia: Memories (PS Vita) – $5.99
  • Armageddon Riders (PS3) – $2.49
  • Back to Bed Game & Dynamic Theme Bundle (PS4, PS3, PS Vita) – $8.99, $5.99
  • BlazeRush (PS3) – $2.49
  • BlazeRush (PS4) – $2.49
  • Claire: Extended Cut (PS4, PS Vita) – $11.24, $9.74
  • Dungeon Defenders II ‘Burning Souls Pack’ (PS4) – $7.49
  • Dungeon Defenders II Collector’s Edition (PS4) – $59.99
  • Dungeon Defenders II ‘Defender’s Pack’ (PS4) – $14.99
  • Dungeon Defenders II ‘Dryad Bundle’ (PS4) – $14.99
  • Dungeon Defenders II ‘Inventory Pack’ (PS4) – $12.49
  • Dungeon Defenders II Starter Pack (PS4) – $11.24
  • Dungeon Defenders II ‘Year One Hero Pack’ (PS4) – $48.74
  • Fluster Cluck (PS4) – $4.99, $1.99
  • Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart (PS Vita) – $7.49
  • Hyperdimension Neptunia ReBirth1 (PS Vita) – $7.49
  • Hyperdimension Neptunia ReBirth2 (PS Vita) – $7.49
  • Hyperdimension Neptunia ReBirth3: V Generation (PS Vita) – $8.99
  • Hyperdimension Neptunia U: Action Unleashed (PS Vita) – $7.49
  • Loot Action-Packed Bundle (PS4) – $11.99, $7.99
  • Loot Strategy-Packed Bundle (PS4) – $14.99, $9.99
  • Miko Mole (PS4) – $1.99, $1.49
  • Monster Monpiece (PS Vita) – $3.99
  • MOP: Operation Cleanup (PS4) – $1.99, $1.49
  • No Man’s Sky (PS4) – $39.59
  • Omega Quintet (PS4) – $7.99
  • Planets Under Attack (PS3) – $1.99
  • Q*Bert: Rebooted (PS4, PS3, PS Vita) – $7.49, $5.99
  • Rock’N Racing Off Road DX (PS4) – $6.39
  • Run Like Hell! (PS Vita) – $0.99, $0.49
  • Space Rift: Episode 1 (PSVR) – $17.99, $15.99
  • Velocibox (PS4, PS Vita) – $8.74, $6.24
  • Whispering Willows (PS4, PS Vita) – $8.74, $6.24
  • Wicked Monsters Blast! HD (PS3) – $0.99
PS4 Pre-Order Deals
  • GNOG – $13.49 (PS+)
  • South Park: The Fractured but Whole – $59.99 (includes South Park: The Stick of Truth)
  • The Walking Dead: A New Frontier Season Pass – $24.99 

Rumored PS+ games for PS4 next month are Invisible Inc and Stories: The Path of Destinies

1168.gif

We find out for sure tomorrow.

Rumored PS+ games for PS4 next month are Invisible Inc and Stories: The Path of Destinies

1168.gif

We find out for sure tomorrow.
I've heard decent things for invisible inc and I've played stories and thoroughly enjoyed my time with it for what it was. seems like a decent month i would say 

Anybody here got Titanfall 2? I copped right before the flash sale ended.

Double check your settings.

[h1]Set Features Available in Rest Mode[/h1]

To select the functions available while your PS4[emoji]8482[/emoji] system is in rest mode, such as remaining signed in to PlayStation[emoji]8482[/emoji]Network, select 
icon_settings.png

(Settings) > [Power Save Settings] > [Set Features Available in Rest Mode].

When you do not enable at least one function, your PS4[emoji]8482[/emoji] system cannot enter rest mode.

[h3]Supply Power to USB Ports[/h3]

When you enable this function, controllers that are plugged in will charge while your system is in rest mode.

[h3]Stay Connected to the Internet[/h3]

Select the checkbox to automatically enable download and upload of data while your system is in rest mode. 

You can use a PS Vita system or 
icon_ps_app_android.png

(PlayStation[emoji]174[/emoji]App) to start a PS4[emoji]8482[/emoji] system over a network by selecting the checkbox for [Enable Turning On PS4 from Network].

[h3]Keep Application Suspended[/h3]

Select the checkbox to allow your PS4[emoji]8482[/emoji] system to enter rest mode without closing any applications. When your system exits rest mode, the applications will resume operation.

Thank you sir :pimp:

I'm here at work waiting to get home and get on FFXV. I should have just taken the day off :frown:

So I just checked on delivery status for FF XV. UPS delayed it until tomorrow, end of day :smh:

Games i still need to pick up:

Unravel
Song Of the Deep
Shadow Of The Beast
Until Dawn
Evil Within
BF1
Rocket League
DMC Remaster
Last Guardian
SF5

All by the end of Dec. hopefully.

Last edited:

So I just checked on delivery status for FF XV. UPS delayed it until tomorrow, end of day
mean.gif
Hit me up if you need somebody to talk to.
I wouldn't bemad if there wasn't a big *** patch to download but now I get off and have to wait for them to delivery it and then download the patch
mad.gif

I might just go pick it up from another spot and then return it when my copy comes in
laugh.gif

I already own both. :lol:

I wasn't a fan of Invisible Inc and haven't actually booted up Stories yet.
Damb lol I saw invisible inc in a sale but passed on it. I think I picked stories up in a sale for $5 but I played a decent amount and it's cool. Different story paths based around the decisions you make and some Batman Arkham-ish combat

I already own both. 
laugh.gif

I wasn't a fan of Invisible Inc and haven't actually booted up Stories yet.
Damb lol I saw invisible inc in a sale but passed on it. I think I picked stories up in a sale for $5 but I played a decent amount and it's cool. Different story paths based around the decisions you make and some Batman Arkham-ish combat
If those are the games for PS4 then it's another loss compared to Xbox Games with Gold. I feel like PS4 has been long enough now that we should start getting at least one AAA title. I know the smaller games are often great but come on man
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom