The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Team Nioh check in! I told you guys this was going to be great. Knew it from the first Beta. Can't wait to get my *** kicked. Repeatedly.
I knew from the alpha that it was going to be something good.
laugh.gif
I think I meant the Alpha too. Whenever I got my hands on it first, I forget
laugh.gif
. I need games to go back to being hard. It's always more enjoyable when you feel like you have to earn it.

Lmao my boy I ganeshare on ps with texted me about nioh told him imma pass cuz imma mess with my backlog for now he's gonna get on disc and Just lend it to me.

Does it have coop like DS and BB ?

so it's a mod for watch dogs 2 pretty much...

Do u like anything bro lol
this generation is wack to me man... only saving grace is dark souls, Bloodborne, nioh, warframe on consoles and PSVR/RE7

Just everything is either just has no imagination to it, is super glitchy, not complete and you have to buy dlc or cancelled.

Horizon looks good but for how long till it gets repetitive? No online it seems and I doubt there's any replayabilty after you beat it.

I think one thing is I've played too many games for too long and I've become very picky maybe but a lot of "good" games suck. Like ghost recon is literally division with some watchdogs elements

Last edited:
I kinda have concerns about HZD too. It looks great and the story looks interesting, but the combat looks like it could get old quick to me. Hopefully it'll surprise me. Gonna hold off on that till reviews are out.

I kinda have concerns about HZD too. It looks great and the story looks interesting, but the combat looks like it could get old quick to me. Hopefully it'll surprise me. Gonna hold off on that till reviews are out.
yea, have a feeling it'll get repetitive real quick

Ugh.. I'm gonna end up grabbing Nioh sooner than later. I still need to give RE:7, Yakuza and Gravity Rush a try.. :nerd:

Will Nioh surpass Bloodborne?
The lore of BB is deep yet convoluted. Nioh is a bit more straight up yet cliché. I'll give BB the nod in that department. Nioh gets the nod as far as fighting mechanics. The stances, the weapons, the items, the Qi pulsing, the spirit animals, all add so much. Visually both are great. BB a bit more macabre, Nioh more vibrant. That really depends on preference, so that's a wash. I dunno bruh, it could go either way really. I liked BB a lot. But I'm very optimistic about Nioh being one of my personal favorites of this gen.

Still need to go back and Plat BB smh. Too many games to play.

About to start Nioh now.

Hopefully it's not as easy as DS3 was, I want pain and suffering.

Last edited by a moderator:
so it's a mod for watch dogs 2 pretty much...

Do u like anything bro lol
this generation is wack to me man... only saving grace is dark souls, Bloodborne, nioh, warframe on consoles and PSVR/RE7

Just everything is either just has no imagination to it, is super glitchy, not complete and you have to buy dlc or cancelled.

Horizon looks good but for how long till it gets repetitive? No online it seems and I doubt there's any replayabilty after you beat it.

I think one thing is I've played too many games for too long and I've become very picky maybe but a lot of "good" games suck. Like ghost recon is literally division with some watchdogs elements
I think that's the issue with a lot of older gamers now. Back in the day, especially as a kid, you only had so much money. I know if I was able to get a new game, I played that joint and thru and thru because there was no telling when I'd get a new game. I was replaying it, trying to discover "secrets" that I heard about about that were based on rumors. If you got stuck on a part, you either figured it out or you probably never finished it. Nowadays you just look on YT and keep it moving. It's too easy to purchase something else when you have disposable income. Look at all these guys that's about to cop Nioh knowing damn well they got a backlog with 10+ games on it. I can't talk cause I'm just a guilty :lol:

About to start Nioh now.

Hopefully it's not as easy as DS3 was, I want pain and suffering.
I heard it's pretty ridiculous. 
laugh.gif
It's not that bad so far.

I like this better than DS3 already, tho.

Combat is great, I love the different stances.
Colin from KF was mentioning the first boss being brutal. To the point he couldn't beat it... have you come across it yet?

Nioh is not a game for me, but I do find myself enjoying alot of the gameplay vids posted.

Colin from KF was mentioning the first boss being brutal. To the point he couldn't beat it... have you come across it yet?

Nioh is not a game for me, but I do find myself enjoying alot of the gameplay vids posted.
You like BB right?
Yea but that's kind of my ceiling I think. It's just accessible enough for me.

That could change though, once I really dedicate some more time to Bloodborne. I really want to get back to it. It'll be the first game I redownload when the 4.5 update drops for external hard drive support.

Back
Top Bottom