The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Do I have both of you on my friends list? I'm on Battlefront almost nightly now, if Im not on Odinsphere or Setsuna.

I used to have u my PS3 account was compromised when i bought the launch PS4 I had a new account, then I disappeared for 2 years now I got my old PS3 account back with my trophies

Add me Ima be on tonight Jbg11241

My anticipation for Horizon dawn is reaching FF 15 levels...which is crazy cause i wasnt checking for this game until recently...preordered

I'm mad at myself for buying ff xv on xbone...honestly honestly the game is boring to me there's no story to me I'm 24 hours in chapter 3 or 4, I'm mostly doing side quests and fighting like 30 guys at once then the day light goes by after two quests / rant

I'm mad at myself for buying ff xv on xbone...honestly honestly the game is boring to me there's no story to me I'm 24 hours in chapter 3 or 4, I'm mostly doing side quests and fighting like 30 guys at once then the day light goes by after two quests / rant

Man.

I have tried a few times to get into FF15 too.

There's some local spots here in Houston greenspoint and deerbrook mall but they never sell early I'm gonna skip horizon for now cause of the switch

I'm played RE7 for about an hour. No way I can play this **** at night for long periods of time, I'm ******* terrified :lol:

I'm played RE7 for about an hour. No way I can play this **** at night for long periods of time, I'm ******* terrified :lol:

Game does a great job of evoking an atmosphere of angst and anxiety. Can't imagine playing on VR at night in a dark room, would legit **** my pants. The first half of the game is scary, but the second half is a let down.

I'm played RE7 for about an hour. No way I can play this **** at night for long periods of time, I'm ******* terrified
laugh.gif
That first hour or so had me scared more than I've been in a long time gaming 
laugh.gif

finally beat RE7 on to something else. Didn't buy the DLC will come back and purchase the game once everything else is out and its sub $20.

But RE7 was a great game but after playing for a minute you can feel the trend of how the game is going to play out. I also found the difficulty not that hard either some of the boss fights were just too easy almost felt cinematic.

Yea, it lets you reassign points, :lol:

And yea, magic is dominant.

Once you get sloth and carnage the game becomes trivial.

That debuff spell you're using is also really good.

see what you mean.

respec'd my character last nite and put more amrita/skill points in magic ... fought the white tiger s*** was cake

those higher level spells are filthy

finally beat RE7 on to something else. Didn't buy the DLC will come back and purchase the game once everything else is out and its sub $20.

But RE7 was a great game but after playing for a minute you can feel the trend of how the game is going to play out. I also found the difficulty not that hard either some of the boss fights were just too easy almost felt cinematic.

Play Madhouse

Aint been in here in a min since I don't have internet at the crib anymore and just readin bout all the fun yall be havin got me jelly :lol:

Stumbled upon an article about The Last of Us 2 and now I'm contemplating gettin my internet back :lol: My backlog is crazy, lucky for me my boy has the games I want to play so I don't have to buy em.

Back
Top Bottom