The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

How do I go about reserving/getting that Crash steelbook

I google this and right now it's not a official licensed steel book from Sony or Activision.

Just some Australian retailer making it up.

So right now none of the major retailer here in the US aren't promoting it or are taking pre orders.

I'm the type of player that plays games to play..and not to beat..I love grinding..I'm leveling my characters evenly now in FF6..just got the airship..so seeing which areas are best to level up at..the music in this game [emoji]10084[/emoji]️[emoji]10084[/emoji]️[emoji]10084[/emoji]️

I'm the type of player that plays games to play..and not to beat..I love grinding..I'm leveling my characters evenly now in FF6..just got the airship..so seeing which areas are best to level up at..the music in this game [emoji]10084[/emoji]️[emoji]10084[/emoji]️[emoji]10084[/emoji]️
You got to find the forest with the T-Rex :smokin

You're not done until you have all espers and all characters level 99 :smokin

You got to find the forest with the T-Rex :smokin

You're not done until you have all espers and all characters level 99 :smokin

Yeah I know about the T. rex..I'm still in the world of balance tho..my highest character is lvl 28..no dinosaur forests yet lolol

Last edited:
finally got back on HZD. Keeps getting better and better the more I play it.
I think I am at break time on HZD. Late in the game and been starting to get my rear-end handed to me by machines, always seem to be low on resources so I have to babysit ammo, but the only way to get more is to kill machines (using ammo of course). 

Took a break from a quest and went to clear out Cauldron XI, cleared the whole thing which i did by pure luck because you have to fight both bandits and a dozen machines (together), fell down a shaft on the way out and the game sent me back to do it all over again (with low ammo), turned that thing off and said forget it.

I started a new character in bloodborne over the weekend so I can complete the dlc.

OOK is just too much on ng+++++

man i really wanna cop that newest KH compilation but i havent even finished the one that dropped a couple months ago :rofl:

Just started Tomb Raider 2013. Been a minute since I played an action adventure game. Immersive story and voice acting. Graphics hold up really well.

Last edited:
Just started Tomb Raider 2013. Been a minute since I played an action adventure game. Immersive story and voice acting. Graphics hold up really well.

Played it for the first time recently. Loved it as much as the uncharted series. Really opened me up to the depths possible with female protagonists too. Which the homegirl Aloy did plenty of justice as well.

Yeah the Tomb Raider reboot was a great game grabbed it a few months back and was playing it non stop. Also enjoyed the Uncharted style multiplayer I actually prefer that style compared to FPS style. But great game all in all.

Played it for the first time recently. Loved it as much as the uncharted series. Really opened me up to the depths possible with female protagonists too. Which the homegirl Aloy did plenty of justice as well.

Yeah the Tomb Raider reboot was a great game grabbed it a few months back and was playing it non stop. Also enjoyed the Uncharted style multiplayer I actually prefer that style compared to FPS style. But great game all in all.

I haven't had the chance to play the second one, but the first one was really good. Poor Lara was getting her ***** handed to her on more than a few occasions. I was really feeling sorry for her. :lol: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom