The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I didn't know the bundle was still available.

Makes sense to get that if you don't have the camera and moves and it works out cheaper.

i got the camera already and dont need the move controllers.. is it still worth to cop just the headset?

Last edited:
Damn man Triss and Yen did me dirty
mean.gif

roll.gif

You can add Yennefer to the list of victims who got the wood
pimp.gif

#BackBreaker #TheWitcher3
You're gonna love the special scene with both of them later 
pimp.gif
Told you 
pimp.gif

I'm cool on VR, feels like a gimic, just like the motion controllers.

I'm not into the motion controllers but VR is a TRIP :lol: I tried my nephews Oculus the other day and didn't even play anything, was just looking around underwater and was stunned :lol: Graphics weren't even dope on whatever he was playing

nah there was definitely more. I remember hearing the bundle was what was selling out in stores every time they got them in(overseas anyway)

Just chedked Amazon US and they're still there for $499.

It makes sense to get the Headset for $300 and buy the camera and move controller separately. You can buy PS VR Worlds separately as well going down this route.

You should try it out.

nah there was definitely more. I remember hearing the bundle was what was selling out in stores every time they got them in(overseas anyway)

It makes sense to get the Headset for $300 and buy the camera and move controller separately. You can buy PS VR Worlds separately as well going down this route.

You should try it out.

Is the camera a requirement?

You should try it out.

Is the camera a requirement?
yes

Back
Top Bottom