The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Played the Bioshock DLC's from 2 and infinite finally and now I'm going through withdrawals from the whole series. My final verdict:

Bioshock: 9.5/10
Bioshock 2: 9/10
Infinite: 9/10

Red Dead Redemption 2 needs to come out asap to fill this void in my life.
Get odessey
Def fill a void

i actually bought a playstation 4 partially because they gave away the binding of isaac for free....it's a dope rogue RPG that randomly generates everytime you play....even got my girl going hard on it and she HATES video games....

rogue legacy is pretty fun. (difficult) same type of randomly-generated dungeon game, but with a unique twist of a "lineage" of the player you're playing with

i'm creeped out by uncanny valley...i keep playing it for like 10 mins then i stop.

i wanted to try this "enter the gungeon" it looks super dope

i heard hotline miami is dope (never played)

the swapper unique puzzle game that will make your head hurt, literally.

limbo is always dope/fun

race the sun is cool for like a couch co-op hang out session, me and my girl used to stream while bumping music

olli olli 2 (game is super hard but super fun) skating game with high-levels of technical controller precision

that's all i really got, indie-wise, off the top of my head....

enter the gungeon is dope

ive recently really gotten into shoot em ups/rogue liked/side scrollers b/c theyre often on deep sale and ps4 has a lot of really great ones

ones i really enjoyed -
nex machina
resogun
super stardust ultra
cryptark
bleed 2
ruiner
sundered

devil may cry is a dope *** series man

picked up 4 and dmc in the capcom sale last week and used the 20% for the 1-3 collection

i heard mixed things about dmc reboot but i thought it was dope

1’s systems are pretty dated (to be expected) but it’s fun so far

DMC reboot was fine. People was just mad because Dante wasn't the Dante they knew. I didn't have a problem with Dante

yeah i beat it the other day and enjoyed it a lot

really fantastic level design (that lvl where ur inside raptor news and the club one are crazy)

i like how the plot loosely resembles that of one of my fav 80s flicks they live :lol:

doing son of sparda and the vergil dlc now

Fans would have hated that too. None of the Sparda family in the game? I can see Reddit, Reset, youtube, etc now. DMC had it bad since inception

DY5loYdXkAAqqTd.jpg

Source:

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2018/03/22/god-of-war-has-gone-gold-a-message-from-cory-barlog/

God of War will be my next game purchase.

And also the first time playing GoW lol.

Fans would have hated that too. None of the Sparda family in the game? I can see Reddit, Reset, youtube, etc now. DMC had it bad since inception

I don't think it would've been as bad. Franchises succeed with new protagonists all the time. Making a new Dante put them at a disadvantage off rip.

Busy weekend ahead, but going to try and sneak in some NNK2 when I can.

Also, Burnout Remastered is a very fun, and easy plat!

And that one perk with the super knife lunge. Loved the game back then through its warts, but once I actually thought about it, they can keep it unless they fundamentally change the game.

BO1>>>> even tho it had its trash too

commando LMAO

Back
Top Bottom