The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

NeoGAF/ResetERA has taught me that gamers are whiny, entitled and a majority of the time racist. The things they say and do to people is ridiculous. Like you can hate No Man's Sky or whatever game but leave it there. Don't resort to personal attacks, doxxing, etc.
agreed wholeheartedly which is why i always shake my head at gamer outrage. the extremes that these people go to are just embarrassing and sad. even going on game forums and the vitriol on a majority of them just make me cringe.

agreed wholeheartedly which is why i always shake my head at gamer outrage. the extremes that these people go to are just embarrassing and sad. even going on game forums and the vitriol on a majority of them just make me cringe.

Nevermind.

Qouted the wrong person smh and too lazy to fix

Last edited:
Reddit can be pretty bad.

And IGN comments is just -

They are starting to ride thenprogressive wave and a lot of their frequent commentors are not having it :lol:

I legit can’t even click on them anymore :smh:

so when u go to those sights
u just...................stay lurkin???

ripdoves-gif.1968463

Reddit can be pretty bad.

And IGN comments is just -

They are starting to ride thenprogressive wave and a lot of their frequent commentors are not having it :lol:

I legit can’t even click on them anymore :smh:
IGN and Youtube comments are the worst. I don't even try to read them. They are some of the most belligerent people in the known universe.

Is the Eileen quest worth starting over for if she goes aggro? I attacked her in Yarnham thinking she was the opps :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom