The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I was fortunate to get PSN Plus for $29.99 using s code from Walmart.com yesterday. By the time I was attempting to share, Wal-Mart had discontinued the discount.

Who here uses the PS4 Gold headset?

Sound quality good?
I need a decent, mid range headset for some late night gaming. My girl got that super sonic hearing and be complaining when she trying to sleep and yet I’m all the way in the living room. I be having the sound bar on low volume and she still saying it’s too loud smh.

I’m not looking for a high end pair but not a cheap pair either. Are they good at $99? Footsteps in R6 siege and COD S&D is critical.

Sound quality good?
I need a decent, mid range headset for some late night gaming. My girl got that super sonic hearing and be complaining when she trying to sleep and yet I’m all the way in the living room. I be having the sound bar on low volume and she still saying it’s too loud smh.

I’m not looking for a high end pair but not a cheap pair either. Are they good at $99? Footsteps in R6 siege and COD S&D is critical.

Im far from an audiophile. But I can say that I have the Gold headset and am happy with the sound quality. Didnt want to play Siege without it after my first time using the headset.

Im sure the hardcore guys can give you some other options though

Sound quality good?

Im looking into the hyperx clouds from target for $50. I think someone mentioned them in here?

Sound quality good?

gold headset is solid

Back
Top Bottom