The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Ummmm.... I just got an order confirmation of two free games I def didn't just order....

Screen Shot 2018-12-06 at 3.40.30 PM.png

RIP

Was getting log-in loops on chrome, so I used firefox to log into my account. No other shady transactions. Changed my PW and checked my Paypal to make sure nothing else hinky was going on - nada. That's really weird. I think I've already received two class action settlement checks from Sony over the years for PS issues (data breach and breaking the Linux promise, I believe), so who knows, this might get me the hat trick.

Those are the two free December PS+ games. No one else uses your console?

I get daily EA and Ubisoft "suspicious activity" emails, even after changing my passwords countless times.

Rumors I have heard:

Far Cry Post/Apocolyptic game
New WB Batman/Superman game centered around Court of Owls
Crash Team Racing
Mortal Kombat 11
Obsidian's new multi platform game
New Alien game
Square's Avenger's game
New Dragon Age
Borderlands 3
New game from the one of the Assassin's Creed creators

Can vouch for more than half of these.

In regards to TLOU2...we’ll be coming proper with the next showing of the game. No one will be disappointed unless you don’t have a PS4.

Last edited:
Can vouch for more than half of these.

In regards to T2...we’ll be coming proper with the next showing of the game. No one will be disappointed unless you don’t have a PS4.
What’s T2? I looked at this list over and over and still didn’t figure it out :lol:

Gamestop FINALLY delivered my copy of Horizon.....I wasn't in a rush anyway, because lord knows I'm not gonna play this for months lol

Not sure why I even opened it. #backlogtoocrazy

Trying to find a discount code for PSN to use towards Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

Delete if not allowed

Those are the two free December PS+ games. No one else uses your console?

I get daily EA and Ubisoft "suspicious activity" emails, even after changing my passwords countless times.

Yeah, I figured that's what they were and saw that was the case after going to the PS store site. Nobody else uses my account or system, and while I've dl'd the free monthly games i the past, I've never had Sony "buy" them for me in advance, lol. Ah, well, I'll keep my eyes on my account. Hopefully it was just a weird fluke...

I haven't played Mortal Kombat 10 in a while... Once I started playing Tekken 7 it was a wrap for MK 10

Back
Top Bottom